MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/06/2011 11:19 AM

Aching toes?

mommymoo

For the past few days my toes have hurt. At first I thought it was the shoes I had worn but it didn't matter what I wore, the pain continued. It finally occurred to me that I hadn't worked my toes too hard, it's just yet another random fibro pain. Dizzy Last night they ached for hours, even after I laid in bed. Anyone else get achy toes? Just looking to feel less weird here! Luckily, my husband doesn't look at me like I'm crazy anymore--he's starting to understand that none of this pain makes sense.

06/06/2011 04:53 PM
nylonanny
nylonanny  

Oh yes my toes feel like they could just break off! You are not alone my dear! I put ice on them and seems to feel better to a point, but my feet are usually cold, summer and winter, go figure!Silly

06/07/2011 09:17 AM
mommymoo

My dad used to say I was like a puppy because my hands, feet, and nose are always cold. I recently read that people with fibro tend to have that, too (it has a name but I can't remember what it is).

06/07/2011 04:39 PM
ouchee
ouchee  

Reynauds Syndrome. It's not fun but common with people who have fibromyalgia. It can be very painful sometimes.

06/09/2011 07:32 AM
EMMS950
EMMS950  

My toes hurt, feet burn and I can actually feel the blood flowing through my veins. I have so many things wrong so not sure it's the fibro that's doing it but I know what you are going through. I hope you feel better soon. Eileen

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved