VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

done the coffee thing a few times my self, honey! Laughing Laughing

Love the laughing dancers RW Grin Grin

02/16/2012 05:10 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

marbi me to I have done that..or swore I paid the bill and havent!

if you know your pharmaceys number by heart..if the docs office knows you bye your voice.

02/17/2012 07:47 AM
orionsbelt
orionsbelt  

You might have fibro if you're in the shower and can't remember if you've shampooed or conditioned so you just start over.

02/17/2012 08:36 AM
mem1318

You might have fibro if you took your meds and can not remember, counting pills don't help because you must have missed them another time. So what do you do? You either take them againBlink or you wait till next day and then you are

lol

Post edited by: Realityworld, at: 02/17/2012 08:37 AM

02/17/2012 03:18 PM
STRENUBA

YEAH. oriansbelt ,I have done that, but I forgot to actually wash my hair and thought I did, but after getting out of the hot shower I found that I actully didnt. yeah.

02/17/2012 07:46 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Yep RW done that more times than I can count. lol Love the cat, totally relate to him. Orionsbelt, yep you definitely start over!

if you fall asleep eating and wake up wondering why you're sitting there with a fork in your hand

02/18/2012 02:55 PM
mabri
mabri  
VIP Member

That's a great one, Faeriemama.. Lucky you dont' poke your eyes out!

02/19/2012 12:11 AM
MoiraWolf
MoiraWolf  

Hi gang, I'm new. Did a Google search for Fibro support groups (because I can't find one here in Cheyenne WY) and came up with you guys. I'm recently diagnosed and reading these posts (the first thing I read on the site) I started laughing because almost 100% of these sound like me. I've done the sunglasses thing, the microwaving the coffee thing, the sitting down in the store aisle because I can't stand anymore, the leaning on a buggy to ease the low back pain, sleeping 16 hours straight becuase I'm just so tired, forgetting to feed the dogs, god, there's so many of them that I've done! I can go to the grocery store for one item, come back with $100 worth of groceries and not have the one thing I went to get! I've forgotten to wash the hair, skipped showers cause it's just too much trouble and literally growled at people who dared sit down in my recliner.

So I dunno whether to laugh or cry right now. But like one person put it... this may become the site I hit the most instead of facebook or my email, because I'm sure I'll find a lot more.... friends? co-sufferers? empathizers?... here than I will there.

02/19/2012 02:09 AM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I know mabri thank you, embarrassing too.

02/19/2012 03:14 AM
Montag
Montag  

.........staring into space becomes the highlight of the day- ((( so I do it as often as I can remember to )))

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 25 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved