MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
04/17/2011 01:51 PM

Do they make a "I DONT GIVE A S**T PILL"

Posts: 36

I was just wondering, I have my first mental health apt. on Tuesday and I am thinking of asking for some.

My boyfriend has stressed me out or made me upset 3 times this week. And when that happens the pain is so bad I wish someone would just shoot me.

I have tried Cymbalta and Elavil and I cant take them because of very bad reactions.

And if I dont get approved for ssi I am stuck here in this relationship.

Today I had to tell my kids not to call me anymore unless it was very important. Because the boyfriend does not like it when they call me.


04/18/2011 12:27 PM
Posts: 94

If they make that pill, i want one..... I know how you feel, I am in a similar position however my kids and his kids live with us.

Things have gotten worse and worse since i was dx'd fibro only a month ago, although it was going on long before that with a dx.

I have had to tell friends not to just "pop in" or call when he's home because you never know what he'll chose to freak about.

I too am thinking about disability, however I am in Canada so it's ODSP for me, not sure if i will qualify. Might because of my lower back birth defect that has been a great cause of problems since my car accident in '03.

This is a wonderful site, place to vent to people that dont think they can fix, or that it will just go away, or whatever else people that don't understand happen to say when you try to talk to them.


04/18/2011 03:47 PM
Posts: 3346
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

If they don't they should cuz I sure could use some!! I'm sorry for your situation and hope you reconsider not allowing your kids to call they need you as much as you need them, maybe they could call when he's not there. praying life improves for you.


04/18/2011 05:14 PM
Posts: 2721
VIP Member

XANAX It works

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved