MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/12/2011 11:45 AM

helpppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teetazasteeler
teetazasteeler  
VIP Member

not sure what to say. my job is puting in a bad postion. the new store manager is changing everything. because i cant work later shes trying to make me do something i cant do right that i got in trouble before. if i get a doctors letter it will stop me from doing just about everything at my job. i cant quit because i need money and i will lose my relationship with my man who understands my problem a little bit. i am so torn about myself and my life. why do i keep suffering. i keep filling out applications for my medical assistant job that i have been graduated since 2004. i cant get an interview. i hate retail.i make candles but, dont drive yet. i need money to get supplies and get rid of mistakes that my candles have. untill i drive or get situated with my candles i md gonna suffer. i need more help. i need someone to understand. i feel stuck.Ermm Sad Ermm Dizzy :angry

04/12/2011 09:07 PM
kmom1

Hello,

I am new to this site and to fms. At least the diagnosis. I understand your problem because despite my great relationship with my Husband he doesn't understand the tiredness and pain that I go through. My boss is a moron that doesn't care about anything except the bottom line.(money) I am a 44 yr old female . I am an HVAC Tech. It is a physically demanding job, and I am finding more and more things that I just can't do. I am the main bread winner in the family and I can't quit either. I wish that I had an answer for you, but I don't. I just keep doing all I can do.Sometimes I wish that I had a really rich relative that I didn't know about that left me a bunch of money in a will. That way I wouldn't have to mourn the loss of someone close, but I could support my family. I geuss that is a little morbid, but I find my mind wondering a lot latly. I wish you all the best. All I can do is commiserate. If I find an answer, I will let you know.

Kym

04/13/2011 07:52 AM
jaylyn2201
jaylyn2201Posts: 187

I know what you are going through. I have been at my current job for 7 years now. I was diagnosed with fibro a little over a year ago, but have been suffering with it for almost 3 years. I have to keep my job because we need the money and the health insurance, but it is getting harder to function on the job. I do computer accounting and data entry and between the fatigue and fog I can't keep anything straight. I also have been missing alot of work because of migraines and the side effects of the meds making me sick. I finaly broke down and told my boss two weeks ago I have FMS and CFS and she looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. And still everyday she sees me taking my meds and she ask "why are you on medication" I guess some people just refuse to understand. I just keep holding out hope I will be one of those rare cases of FMS that go into remission or win the lottery so I don't have to work anymore.

04/13/2011 09:19 AM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

I'm so sorry for you situation but I do understand. My heart certainly goes out to you, I can't even imagine working the way I feel. When I quit my job and applied for disability, I took a very huge risk and we nearly lost everything, including our home. Luckily, it didn't take too long at all and I never had to go to a hearing, it was awarded to me by a judge without ever seeing me. I know that's not an option for everyone. Do you have a friend, a church member or anybody at all that could help with rides? I wish I had some magic words and cure your problems but I can't, I can be here for you and I will add you to my prayers. Find all the strength you can and don't give up, it will get better.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved