MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/03/2011 12:28 PM

Tracking symptoms can lead to better care

raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Results of an interesting study on tracking fibromyalgia symptoms. All I can say is "duh".

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/pain-management/ fibromyalgia/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100269529

They just need to read our forums and send us the money they waste on these studies!

02/04/2011 09:08 AM
Cinderella424

It also will help with SSD cases if docs write those symptoms in medical charts, which unfortunately I have heard some don't!!!

02/04/2011 09:20 AM
mem3368

If your doctor or insurance uses software for charting (and most doctors do), ask if they can scan a printout and attach it to your record. Most medical charting or careplanning software companies use have this capability, to attach documents to a patient or an episode of care. Just FYI.

Meg

02/04/2011 08:45 PM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thanks, Bobbi. I agree with you about them coming over here & sending us the money. LOL. We could all benefit from this, huh? Laughing

02/04/2011 09:51 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello???? What genius dreamed this study up?? I agree about the money too. It could help me pay off my house maybe. Well, I don't think we would get that much. But we can dream, right??

Meg~

When I see my endocrinologist, he plugs my meter into the computer and is copies all my recording since the last visit. That is so much nicer than having to record everything yourself. Thanks for sharing that information~Christine

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved