MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/30/2011 06:58 PM

MY NECK HURTS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

amazing1

The pain in my neck is so excruciating.

The sides of my neck and the base of my head! OUCH!

It hurts so bad.

My shoulder blades are in so much pain too!

It literally hurts to move my head! Sad

I wish I did not have Fibromyalgia.

I am in constant pain 24/7

This has got to get better!

My wrists feel like they are gonna break in 2. UGH!

I needed to vent.

Please say a prayer for me....if u can! Sideways Silly Pinch Unsure Sad

Thanks!

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/30/2011 06:59 PM

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/30/2011 07:00 PM

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/30/2011 07:05 PM

01/30/2011 07:14 PM
debbie1955
debbie1955  

Dear amazing,

I sure will add you to my prayer list. Do you have pain meds? You might want to ask the dr if you can take more or get something stronger.

Are you sitting and bent over while posting on here? I have to move my neck around every once in awhile. We don't realize sometimes, how long we actually are on here.

Do you have a rice bag? If not, you can make one out of a sock. Fill it 2/3 full of rice and knot the end shut. Then microwave it 1 1/2 min. and then just lay it on your neck and across your shoulders. If you need more, make a pr. They hold the heat for quite sometime. Be careful not to get it too hot.

God is going to be holding you in His big warm arms and comforting you.

Gentle hugs,

Debbie

Bear and wolf Hugs

01/31/2011 12:45 AM
Sandi247
Sandi247  

Hi amazing1, Can I yell with you? MY NECK HURTS SOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!! Hmmm,,,,That felt good! Anyway, if the heat don't help,,,,try ice. It works wonders for me! I need a whole shirt and/or body suit.....LOL.

Seriously, I will include you in my prayers tonight....ohhhh,,,,welll,,,,this morning as it is 12:45am here in Cali.

Gentle Hugs from a Cali night owl

01/31/2011 05:30 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

vent away sweetheart..I have had for almost two years a problem with my neck that goes down my arm and up my face it is so bad..I have no strength..the docs still think its a disc problem but are having trouble locating it..what I have done is put a pain patch(I use salon pas)on the front side of my neck it helps for a bit..good luck and so sorry for the pain I know ow it can really get you down..you will get through

01/31/2011 06:27 AM
Kimbaskicks
Kimbaskicks  

Oh sweetie! I hope it's feeling better this morning!! Don't you wish our heads didn't weigh so much??? What's up with that anyway?? You'd think our feet would weigh the most......wouldn't ya??

Mingo is laughing right now!!! LOL (That's my quaker parrot!)

01/31/2011 07:27 AM
maggiesdream
maggiesdream  

i know exactly how you feel, my neck and shoulders hurt everyday and my arms just feel like they are going to fall off, especially by the end of the day. Do you take any of the meds for nerve pain? I finally started Lyrica in September and it cut my pain down by about 50%. The other meds were just impossible for me to take I had tried them first but couldn't get past the side effects, Cymbalta and Savella both made me sick.I hope its better today.

01/31/2011 07:54 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am praying for you, sweetie! Hang in there. I'll send my lil man to you so he can twirl your hair! Keep everyone posted on how you are.

Love ya! <3

Had to send you this one!!

01/31/2011 11:18 AM
amazing1

Thank you so much to everyone for their kindness and prayers and good wishes. Wink

Sha,

What would I ever do without you? You have been there for me every step of the way.

You are the like a sister to me...only better! LOL

I love and adore you! Thank you so much! Kissing

PLEASE send your lil man...I need him to twirl my hair! LOL

Kimmy,

Thank you so much for being there for me too.

You always make me smile and laugh!

We have a special connection!

You are like a sister too!

Please kiss Mingo for me!

Love ya! Kissing

I will say a prayer for everyone.

Stay warm and stay safe! Smile

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/31/2011 11:19 AM

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/31/2011 11:19 AM

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/31/2011 11:20 AM

Post edited by: amazing1, at: 01/31/2011 11:33 AM

01/31/2011 11:35 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Haha! The way he's been acting today, I'll get him in the mail priority in about 10 minutes!!! LOL

01/31/2011 11:37 AM
amazing1

Is FEDEX faster? LMAO

Shocked Blink Tongue Silly

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved