MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/29/2010 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone

debhurts
debhurts  

hi, i am doing better emotionaly today not sad, thank God. my pain so far is medium. love debiSmile

10/29/2010 09:13 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Debi, hello sweet friend, Pleased that you are somewhat better today! Good morning to You. It is just past 5pm here so Afternoon in the UK.

Here's hoping that your pain levels will decrease further, too, may it be so!

My pain levels overall is at about 7 out of 10 yet happy to have low pains in face today!!

Take most excellent care of You. Hope your day will be fabulously blessed this Friday Smile!

Massive extra gentle amazing(mega) warm hugs to you Debi, love your friend Clarita Smile bat girl xooxooxooxSilly

10/29/2010 11:00 AM
grammyinPA

Hi Debi

Glad to see that you are emotionally stronger today. Let's hope that pain level cooperates, too!

Hugs,

Connie

10/29/2010 12:12 PM
debhurts
debhurts  

Smile Hi, connie thank you so much. i am sooo tired, c-fatigue and i have to clean my house and laundry, i am so not looking forward to this, my hubby just got off work early so mabey he will help, i can only hope. How are you today? i hope this finds you with a low pain day, Love debiKissing

10/29/2010 02:43 PM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

I am late to the party, but that is not surprising, however Debi, I hope things continued in as optimistically as they started.

Hugs

Natty

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved