MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/27/2010 06:24 PM

Hi im new here

atowne

HI all new to the site not the syndrome dx in 2005 and managed ok till recently Im 38 with a 2 yo son and a wonderful hubby whose in the army ...

10/27/2010 06:55 PM
debhurts
debhurts  

Welcome to the Group, i'm glad you found us. This is a wonderful healing hopeful group of loving people, i am not glad for the fibro, how are you doing? Just jump in and start posting whatever is on your mind, you will get answers, and good friends, Love debiSmile

10/27/2010 07:12 PM
grammyinPA

Hi and welcome to the group,

This is a group of kind and compassionate people who really understand your situation. Feel free to post a comment, ask a question, rant, vent, cry and even laugh a little.

Join us, I think you'll like us.

Connie

10/27/2010 07:21 PM
zeetie
zeetie  

Well, hello there. Sorry you have to be here, but so glad that you found us. Like the others have said, this is a wonderful group and you will find a lot of support here in so many ways.

I have a 5 year old son. It's tough being a parent with fibro, don't you think?

Pull up a chair and hang out for a while. We'll be here whenever you need us.

10/27/2010 08:31 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome here new friend, how brave and strong you are to deal with this while being a parent and an Army wife. WOW! Feel free to come often and share with us, we love to share.

WelcometotheGorup

10/27/2010 10:02 PM
nkier

Welcome to this group. I was recently diagnosed but have been sick since Jan of 2008. I also have a bladder disease and pelvic floor dysfunction which screamed out louder than Fibro. I have a weakness in my legs and they feel strange and hurt. So, too many things in the pot confused things. I thought I could only walk for about ten minutes because of the severe bladder pain and muscles not working correctly. I have asked a lot of questions and these wonderful ladies encouraged me with the possibility of having Fibro. It is a dirty word where I live so it was not simple. Best wishes to you!!! ~Nickie

10/28/2010 02:20 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

You are no longer alone, we are here for you. It is supportive, comforting and understanding here. Keep posting away! Wink

10/28/2010 06:42 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Welcome to our group ~~~

I commend you on being a military wife and raising a 2 year old while suffering with Fibro. Smile

Please extend my thanks to your husband for defending our country !!!

Marilyn

10/28/2010 07:16 AM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Welcome, it's nice to meet you Smile

You have just joined the best group with the most awesome members. It's so refreshing to be able to chat with people that truly understand your challenges including your pain. Please make yourself at home and join us as often as you can!

Please tell your husband "thank you" for his service, it is appreciated so much!

10/28/2010 07:40 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Please thank your husband for all he is doing for our country. I know it is horrible what it takes from your family but it's truly so amazing and hopefuly it will all be over soon. Wink Huge Hugs! MDJ has a group that I had Roy put together because I was meeting alot of Military Wives in all of my other groups and Significant Others so I brought it to the sites owners attention that they could really also use a group to meet one another and see they are not alone, it's still fairly new so not a ton of members but it's going great, here is the link if ever interested. Wink They are great! HUGS!!!

http://www.mdjunction.com/military-wives

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved