MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/19/2010 10:40 AM

Good morning everyone

debhurts
debhurts  

This is the seconed day that i slept all night without disturbance or that darn restless leg thing, the suggestion of taking bebdryl and my sleeping pills is the best advice so far, i relly want to thank whoever told me that, and benedryl helps my terrible sinuses to, double feature! I hop this finds everyone o.k today, glad to be here Love DebiSmile

10/19/2010 11:19 AM
grammyinPA

Yea, good for you Debi. A good night's sleep is always a welcome gift. Of course, for many of us, even if we sleep well it is still not a restorative sleep. I hate the awake all night feeling. After about 5 nights of not sleeping well, I had a good night last night, too, and I've accomplished alot today. Smile

Connie

10/19/2010 11:28 AM
debhurts
debhurts  

Thank you grammy, i hve energy today and finally low manageable pain. How is your day going,how do you feel i know you said you slept too but how is your pain levels today? Hugs DebiSmile

10/19/2010 02:16 PM
happycampc

Hi Debbie, glad to hear you got some much needed rest. Glad today is a good day for you!!!Hugs, Ann

10/19/2010 02:24 PM
grammyinPA

Debi

I'm happy to report that I have low pain level today. Now tomorrow I may pay the price for being productive today but that's just how it goes. I have to go to a funeral tomorrow and I know I'll come home from there and need some heating pad therapy but at least I feel good about today! Hopefully, we'll all have restful sleep tonight.

Connie

10/19/2010 04:03 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

So happy to hear of low pain levels and restful sleeping, pray that it keeps up Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved