MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/20/2008 09:09 PM

question on a web site for fibro

BonBon
BonBon  

I got sent a web site that claims to have found "natural holistic" ways to eliminate many of the symptoms of fibro. I wanted to post this site and just see if anyone else has heard of it, or knows anything about it to find out if its just a sales pitch trying to sale crap, or if its a legitimate place?

I'm going to try to attend one of these conferences to see what they are all about, but till then I wanted input from anyone who might know.

Thanks

Gentle Hugs to you all

10/20/2008 09:34 PM
Starr
Starr  

Question: Were you going to post the site?

Opinion: I think all of these things are scams.

10/20/2008 10:03 PM
BonBon
BonBon  

Ooooops, here is the site:

http://www.fibrowellness.com/the_fibrowellness_program.html

(Fribro Fuzz) hahaha

10/21/2008 04:49 AM
Barbkubacki

We don't advertise for people selling thing. Before you put anything other that a medical site giving informtion the rules are no advertising selling things for anyone.

10/21/2008 08:26 AM
janew15

I took a look at this site, I am all for a wholistic, non-invasive and non-drug approach to wellness. It does appear they are selling a program, even one suited to your budget or how much you are willing to spend I suppose. It would be very doable on your own. Reduce carbs, focus on proper nutrition, getting good sleep, probably close to what you are already doing.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved