MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
09/22/2010 12:49 PM

Who to Contact - Being Discriminated

Posts: 53

Who should I contact if I suspect I am being discriminated against at my job because of my fibromyalgia?

You can complain to the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC). Contact them at the following address to request a complaint form:

Equal Employment Opportunities Commission

1801 L Street NW

Washington, DC 20507

(202) 663-4900.

Remember to keep detailed medical records, and don't hesitate to ask the EEOC representative for legal advice at the time.

*** I don't know if anyone has posted something like this up, but I came across it on a site and thought it would be nice to share.***


Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved