MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/06/2010 10:19 PM

Quotes or sayings that currently "define" you

thdmsulvt
thdmsulvtPosts: 86

I know there was a recent discussion about inspirational sayings that people used. I recently found a quote in the "From fatigued to fantastic" book that fits me to a T right now. I made a 4x6 inch copy to put on my locker at work. Most people won't have a clue what it means to me, it just seems inspirational.

However, I am in jeopardy of losing my job by the beginning of October if I don't show significant improvement in my work performance. I am not going down with a fight. I am having every test done that possibly can be done and I am getting better. I may not get better enough for them but I hope I do. Anyway. I am posting a picture of what I made in photoshop elements. I hope it shows up well enough for you to read it. Otherwise I will repost with the words.

Post edited by: thdmsulvt, at: 09/06/2010 10:25 PM

09/06/2010 10:25 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I don't see anything. Tongue

09/06/2010 10:27 PM
thdmsulvt

Oh my, I'm so sorry. My computer has a glitch and just hiccuped a bunch of the quotes!

09/06/2010 10:28 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Nice! There's lots of them for added emphasis. Wink Thanks for sharing. Hugs Good luck at work also!!!

09/07/2010 02:42 AM
hedap

th.............

I wasn't clear, do you have a fibro dx or are you suspecting fibro? If you already have a fibro dx, you do have rights under the Americans w/Disabilites Law. You are also entitled to certain benefits relating to FMLA. Please talk to your HR department and the former before you go any further. If you have a dx and feel you need certain adjustments to your workplace whether it be # of hrs worked or a particular peice of equipment that enables you to accomplish your job, then you should be requesting these accomodations.

Good luck and be sure to be your own advocate.

xx hedap

09/07/2010 04:13 AM
thdmsulvt

I've already done this. But thank you hedap. It was a very important part of my "recovery" attempts.

09/07/2010 04:53 AM
PCG
PCG  

it's very good thdmsulvt, I liked it a lot Smile

09/07/2010 05:21 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I believe I've seen this & love it & its so true!

I don't think ill pot the quotes or phrases that have been SAID to me/about me the past few weeks. They're not appropriate & they aren't cpming from a good source.

I'm a mom first & foremost & a friend thereafter.

I'm sick, but still capable of many things.

09/07/2010 05:22 AM
shamarie6
shamarie6  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I believe I've seen this & love it & its so true!

I don't think ill pot the quotes or phrases that have been SAID to me/about me the past few weeks. They're not appropriate & they aren't cpming from a good source.

I'm a mom first & foremost & a friend thereafter.

I'm sick, but still capable of many things.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only chouce you have!

09/07/2010 10:12 AM
thdmsulvt

You have some good ones Shamarie6. I really like the one about being strong is the only choice you have.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved