MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/11/2008 08:50 AM

LOSING HOPE

booklady14
booklady14  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

all i can really say right now is that i am at the lowest i have ever been.

and i'm losing hope............ks

10/11/2008 08:55 AM
Cori

Don't lose hope, we are in this together, please draw strength from the love of your fibro family. Kathy you can do this, you can.

10/11/2008 10:15 AM
Janilee

Oh no Kathy, don't loose hope. It's what keeps a person going.

10/11/2008 10:18 AM
lisaandboo
lisaandboo  

Hi Kathy

You would not let us lose hope so we are not going to let you lose hope either! Don't let a little thing like Fibro get you down Smile You ARE stronger than that. Today, go and do the one thing that makes you smile. Don't think about it,just do it. Like Cori said, draw strength from us. It will get better. And remember if you get stressed out your pain will be worse. If it will help, tell us why you are losing hope. I will say an extra prayer for you today.

Lisa

10/11/2008 04:05 PM
Starr
Starr  

We're here to give you hope, support and strength. Lean on us in your hard times. We are here for you.

10/11/2008 06:52 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Kathy, I have never told anyone this on the forum but I feel its time now. I reached my lowest point in 12/07 when I had done spent 2 years of suffering and pain and my only relief was to leave my husband and family and spend month after month alone in my florida condo. Yes, its at the beach but it was so lonely, but at that point it was the only place in the usa that I could alleviate any of my pain. My daughter decided to leave our home and went in search of her biological father who was very abusive to me and I left the state of florida then to never be found again. She found him and he found me. I spent 19 years feeling safe from harm and felt that she would be safer without him. Once he found me in 12/07 I felt that my life was in danger and at the same time lost my close relationship with my daughter. There I was sitting in florida alone, my hubby at home, my daughter leaving home, and my mother which is my only family had just lost her husband in a car crash. I was no longer able to be in Ohio nor was I able to help out at the dealership we own. I lost hope and almost took my life!! I felt as though that my life had no meaning anymore. That is when I went in seach of a way to heal myself and by 2/08 I found the right dr that had my answers and now I have 95% of my life back!! Don't ever lose hope!!!! Without it there is nothing and you will never have the chance of getting it back!! Hope is very important!!

If you need a friend please let me know!! I know what its like to be at the bottom and I understand!! Hugs lori

10/11/2008 07:07 PM
mcbeth
mcbeth  

Like Lisa said you would not let us lose hope, we won't let you lose hope. We are here for you nad if you need a phone number to call I will give you mine. You can call and vent, cry, yell or scream.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved