MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/13/2010 06:38 PM

long weekend /monday doctors

Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

I went back to work today and was the only one in Kitchen design....tomorrow and sunday is Massachusetts tax free day we are on the border so we will be busy all day Sharoon has appointments all day so I will be boucing between appliances and design... and sunday I will be THE ONLY person in Design....By the time i get to the docs on monday I should be in rare form.... I have a ton of questions I am ready to ask the doctor about... I am still having episodes... which is fine ii started a low dose and he will have to adjust it... he will be taking blood for the genetic testing on monday so we can have a dx on it..... so.. ought to be interesting... just wanted to check in... missed you all while on vacation Smile Love ya hugs

08/13/2010 07:42 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

OK, now I understand what "tax-free" days are. We don't have sales tax in Oregon so I was totally confused when someone used that phrase recently.

Sounds like your vacation is coming to a dead stop, no reprieve before it gets crazy...sorry about that! I'm sure lots of people will be buying appliances too...

Don't let yourself get too worn out, take your mandated breaks!!!

Hugs,

08/13/2010 08:44 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Sorry you vacation is over Sad But, hope (other than the kids upsetting you) that you and hubby had a good time together.

I hope you don t overdo at work on the weekend. That sounds pretty rigorous to me ~~~

Let us know how your appt. goes on Monday ~~~

Missed you, too ~~~

{{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

08/13/2010 10:28 PM
faerie
faerie  

Adewyn, your weekend sounds hectic. I think you will need that doctor by Monday. Hon don't forget to make a list of questions etc. before the exhaustion and fog kicks in.

Doesn't take long to 'feel back home' does it?

Take care of yourself.

Gentle hugs,

Faerie

08/14/2010 05:33 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

lool...Rae... you are not kidding about Dead stop.. I think the rubber on my soles were on fire trying to come to a complete stop so fast lol....Auntie We had SUCH a Great time..I cant even tell you how much fun we had Smile... We put pictures up on facebook everyday of the vacation... Smile Some days I over did it but a good 3 -4 hour nap solved that lol... and Faerie I have started the list and keep it handy for when I think of something LOL

Feel back home was ... that morning on the way back home... and we decided screw this... picked up my handicap placard and went to the beach LOL... WITHOUT the kids lol.... and thursday my last day of vscation I went to Salem MA to visit a few friends and pick a few things i needed for my season that is coming quickly and around the corner it is Smile I wont be in Salem Mass this year but at a Brand new Haunted house my friend is opening and i Have my own space to do my readings out of Smile Should be a fun time... Also ordered 1 new outfit for the occassion Smile It is fabulous looking Smile... so.. getting mentally prepared for work have to be there for 10 and of course while I was gone there were issues with one of my orders that NO ONE could seem to take care of...rolls my eyes...

Have a grest Saturday and Sunday Smile Let you all know what happens Monday Smile

08/14/2010 06:48 AM
faerie
faerie  

Adewyn, - just curious, what sort of readings do you do.

Hugs

Faerie

08/14/2010 08:03 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

you sound so up beat the vacation must have done you alot of good..now the secret to the list for the doc is dont forget it,lol

let us know how it goes..

08/14/2010 09:19 AM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

Good to hear from you Adewyn, hope all goes well at the docs, and good luck with the weekend crush of customers.

08/14/2010 06:37 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good luck at the doctors!!!! Sorry the vacation is over Sad

Love ya, Stacey

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved