07/21/2010 12:08 PM

Where did our search box go ?

Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I sat down here to quickly look something up and AHA ~~~

Our search box is gone ?

Also, is it me or is our format changed here in the forum ? Maybe I m seeing things ... LOL ...but some things look different and now I can t find the search box either .

Marilyn

07/21/2010 12:51 PM
PCG
PCG  

I still have the searchbox at the orange bar on top of the page....

07/21/2010 01:19 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

They changed up the color scheme and links from orange to blue alot is very white now lol the search box is the box at the top with the magnifying glass next to it type then hit that and it searches. Wink Hugs

07/21/2010 01:22 PM
PCG
PCG  

You know.... now that you mention it, I remember noticing the blue letters yesterday... but I forgot it was new by today Laughing

07/21/2010 06:17 PM
peasha
peasha  
VIP Member

I was going to ask about the changes, then I thought maybe I just don't remember what it looked like cause I didn't get on here Monday. Whew it wasn't all in my head Wink I don't like the color scheme anymore, its messing with my headache to much. Its so bright it hurts my eyes now. Takes a little getting used to. The page numbers are also missing at the top of the posts so you gotta scroll down to the bottom to get to different pages now.

07/21/2010 06:21 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I m glad I m not the only one that ""thought"" the pages were different recently. I, too, thought it was ""just me"" the first day !!!

Tks, Stacey ~~~ After I posted this, I realized that the search box is still there, just looks a little different !!!

Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved