MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

ok done...just wanted to share some of those,

Need to go lay down now. Wink

06/14/2010 10:49 AM
RedGirl

Happy to hear from you Stacey! But I'm so very sorry things aren't going well with your docs to get your some relief from your current situation! And stupid insurance companies -- hurry up and wait. I hope it doesn't take them too long to get your pre-cert done so you can get your MRIs completed. Maybe then one of your docs will do something to help you feel better. I certainly do hope so!

You'll continue to be on my mind and in my prayers!

Many hugs,

Red

06/14/2010 11:43 AM
debbie1955
debbie1955  

Hi, sis!!!

Very happy to see you posting today. Aren't ins co great? This is just one of those times you have to take 1 hr at a time. But you are strong enough to.

Love you lots and miss you. But you will be back soon. How is Paul and the girls doing? We are having nice weather here, and hopefully you are to, so the girls can play out side and it might be quiet for you in the house.

I am having spasms in my back and pelvis area, so I'm taking all my pain meds and muscle relaxer. I need to get off here now, sweets, cause I can't seem to hit the right keys.

You are all in my prayers yet and I'll ride along in your pocket with all the rest. Just kind of pat us if we get talking too loud. LOL You know how we like to talk.

God's arms are still around you, so don't be afraid to lean on Him when you try to walk around.

Lots of love and hugs,

Debbie

06/14/2010 12:04 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

If there is anything I can do Stacey just let me kow I would be more then happy to help...Sounds like doctors really just dont know what to do with you....and I am sorry for that I understand that frustration... I hope they find a treatment for uyou soon... Blackouts are very scarey and not fun... rest well and I will talk to you soonYou have my number call anytime.. Loe and hugs

06/14/2010 12:51 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Stacey dear, just cuz you're a strong person doesn't mean you don't need to lean on friends, so please lean on me if you need to.

friendship

friendship

06/14/2010 12:58 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

Stacey,

Im so glad to hear from you.....It is so stupid to have to wait any longer for your mri..I hope it finds good news for you..

you are as always in my prayers.and you should lean on us you have done it for us know let us have the blessing...love you

06/14/2010 12:59 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

I heard that the FDA is close to approving a new MS med that doesn't require injections. I hope you are able to use it when it hits the market and that it really helps with your symptoms.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and asking the universe to send you a remission from all three of your diseases soon...the MS, the Lupus and the fibro.

Love ya,

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 10 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved