MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/16/2011 04:00 PM

STACEY IS HORRIBLY ILL(page 233)

broken
broken  
Group Leader

sorry sweetie from the snow storm my phine bill was stuck in to the next one it was still stuck in(mail runs sleet rain snow) yeah right,lol the internet has been on and off so sorry I havent been on much..

I can not stand when ever I pop in to see yet again more people not being grown up..Im so sorry..remember my word of advice God will get them...

I am so happy then words can say how much I enjoy knowing you are getting out..its hard not to over due when you can to suck in everything you can..Im so proud of you for putting your heart on the line again I know it is hard for you to due, but what a great friendship you will now have..

02/16/2011 04:24 PM
RedGirl

Oh hell's bells people! Can we not just act like grown up people around here and be nice to one another! Stacey has been nothing but kind and helpful to me. I cannot say that of everyone else on the site. Most people, yes, but not everyone.

The title of this group is "FMS Support Forums." Keep this in mind, why don't you?

This just absolutely pisses me off and I don't even known what's going on other than Stacey is hurting yet again due to people being mean and hurtful on here.

And THAT, my fellow groupies, is why I haven't been on as much lately!

I love you Stacey and want only the best for you.

Honest to God, I think there are people on here who are jealous of how beautiful you are inside and out and that you have a great family as well. Not all of us have that -- I know I don't. That does not mean, however, that I can't celebrate those things for you, Miss Stacey.

Now maybe I'll go try to read up on what's been going on and get over being so pissed off at this place.

Hugs to you, Stacey! And to those supportive members here!

Red

02/16/2011 05:03 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Stacey, You know that I love and support you too! This is your thread and I'm leaving it up for you and those that care about you. As for everybody who wants to start trouble please STAY OFF THIS THREAD!! Stacey, this is your thread to vent and scream and update those of us that DO care about you. Since I've asked the trouble makers to stay out, I think its only fair to ask you to only post in the thread for the time being. Until the dust settles and everyone stops with the bickering, I feel this is the safest place for you right now.

For those of you that come back to cause trouble on this thread, please know ahead of time, that I will take necessary actions to have you removed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Love and Hugs

Lori

Post edited by: HAMPTON7026, at: 02/16/2011 05:05 PM

02/16/2011 05:11 PM
tntmom1027
tntmom1027Posts: 537

I think it's incredibly unfair to ask stacey to only post on this thread, as its a loss for everyone else as well, because she has such great info and was a big support for me when I first came here a year or so ago. Anyways, not my place to challenge it.

Stacey-You look beutiful in the pic! Wish I was that photogenic lol. Hope you are feeling better!

Thanks for all your support.

02/16/2011 05:20 PM
HAMPTON7026
HAMPTON7026  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Tntmom, I agree, but there is alot of drama and bickering going behind the sceens and like I said before, this is the safest place for her to be right now. She was so upset last night over all the drama and that is not good for her. This is a temporary resolution until everything can be worked out with everyone involved.

Hope you understand more now, if not feel free to pm me.

Love and Hugs

Lori

02/16/2011 06:00 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I appreciate everyones thoughts and very kind words. It's all good now I just had to remove myself from the situation because as I said it's not healthy for me or good for my sanity so I'm just going to stay in here with all of you who do care about me. I used to be liked, appreciated and most importantly respected by the group as a whole. Others liked me sharing my knowledge so I did just that shared and supported for 3 years and then things turned and I learned things changed and its just not the case now however when I post I don't need to be made a fool out of just because some don't like me anymore. I'm just not up for the games and drama therefore I've removed myself for good, I will be staying right here it's better for me anyway I just hope that I'm not bashed openly in the forum, at least have the decency to do it in private with one another. Lori, I appreciate you keeping my little safe haven "safe", that truly means alot to me and does make me feel so much better! Love you bunches!

One more thing I had wanted to tell you guys because I really don't want to make a big "thing" out of all of this, I promise it's all good. I just needed to vent but I also did want everyone to know I always hold you in my thoughts and prayers and if I'm not responding to your threads it's absolutely nothing personal at all! It's because when I went on my break and stepped down from my Group Leader role I stopped all notifications, I began just peeking in now and then on the discussions but now I'm staying out of the main forum altogether so if there is anything any of you ever want to talk to me about please don't hesitate, You all know where to find me. Wink Love & Hugs to you all! Stacey

02/16/2011 06:06 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

stacey, oh my sweet friend,so besides all the crap whats up?

02/16/2011 06:56 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am feeling yucky Sick I started with just regular pain so I tried to rest to hopefully catch it and reverse it but oh that didn't work. Tongue It's just getting worse and worse! My belly is bothering ms again now. Sad This really bites but I'm flippen determined to feel better again! So Paul left for work a little bit ago so I'm just laying on the couch with my blanky, pillow and heating pad. Wink I may just stay here if I fall asleep instead of risking getting up then not falling back to sleep, I'm afraid of another night like last night. How have you been, how is your neck and back, still acting up? Anymore news from your drs? TNT! I havent talked to you in awhile, how have you been feeling? Stacey <3

02/16/2011 08:10 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Stacey, I will stick with you in here and always have your back. The crap that goes on is so inmature, it's just going to turn new members away and in some cases, existing, long time members. It's usually one or two people that get others to believe their lies and then it gets out of control. THOSE are the members that should be kicked off of MDJ and it would be a better place. They all know who they are too, acting all nicey, nicey. It makes me sick. Nobody will hurt you here, only your true friends are here and if anybody else tries to come on and mess with you, they better be removed!!! I've said all along that it's jealousy, you are beautiful inside and out and have so many people that genuinely love and care about you, that's what the others get jealous of.

Let's just focus on you getting better again and remember you will never be alone. I wish I knew how much you were hurting last night, I mean, granted, I couldn't talk but I could have listened lol. I hope that made you smile cause it was really meant to be sincere. Love you sweetie and hope to see you soon Smile

02/17/2011 01:02 AM
SomewhereInCalifornia
SomewhereInCalifornia  
I'm an Advocate

Stacey, Loved seeing all the pix of you and your partners in crime. What I don't love is hearing that you and others are being subjected to in computer-speak what are still called (I think?): flamers.*

*flamer (def.): a self-righteous poseur with a nasty bite. (see: tetanus shot).

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 233 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved