MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/01/2010 08:44 AM

STACEY IS HORRIBLY ILL(page 129)

broken
broken  
Group Leader

Stacey,

we do little in ways of helping exsept for sending our love and prayers..you are our family and our friend you have been the go to person for so long..now its our turn to be that to you...

we all feel our hands are tied and so want to jump on a plane to be by your side and pauls and the girls they to are apart of our lives..

take care of you...

10/01/2010 10:22 AM
grammyinPA

Stacey

I am part of a large Italian family and we always have a prayer chain going. You've been added to the prayer list.

Connie

10/01/2010 11:13 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

hugs stacey....call anytime Smile love ya.. take care of yourself Smile

10/02/2010 10:07 AM
thdmsulvt
thdmsulvtPosts: 86

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.

-- Orison Swett Marden

Dearest Stacey. There is not a day that I do not think of you and check in on you. I love you so much and encourage you to just keep the faith that things will work out in the end. I have seen the healing powers or "miracle" sometimes of continued faith and an "I'm going to fight this battle harder than anyone ever has" attitude. I know you can do it Stacey!

10/02/2010 05:07 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

just checking in and praying all is well

10/02/2010 05:38 PM
faieriemama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

sorry have not been able to be here in a few days, still thinking of you and praying for you. Sorry you don't get your service dog yet hopefully soon. Sending healing energies and hugs your way.

angel hugs

Post edited by: faieriemama, at: 10/02/2010 05:39 PM

10/02/2010 05:38 PM
dizzyb
dizzyb  
VIP Member

Hello sweet girl Smile

It's after 2 am and you're so much in my thoughts. I sit here and imagine what you're doing and what's happening with the 3 "angels" and Paul. I know that you are resting and have Paul to take care of you, I just wish I could do more. I wish I could be there to put my arms around you for a big hug, let you cry on my shoulder if you need. I can't write too much cos I get all choked up like you Laughing so I'll keep praying, keep sending you love, keep you in my thoughts and keep telling you how much I love you. I hope you know that it's thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much <3 <3 <3 Keep on being the brave little angel soldier that you are, you're amazing.

All our love xo xo xo xo

Here's a toothy grin from Emma ... gotta cheer you up lol

10/02/2010 06:08 PM
Lynnette1212
Lynnette1212  

Stacey,

I keep looking on here for a post from you. You commented on mine a few hours ago, so I know you are reading them. Miss your posts. I hope you're ok, I'm thinking of you.

On a stupid, not so important note, I've gained over 20lbs now on the prednisone, and went to buy a new bra cause I was busting out of mine...I'm freakin a 38D now from a 36C...oh, how I'm having issues this weekend. I'm seeing the rhuemy in 4 weeks and I'm dumping the prednisone in the toilet in front of him.

Anyways, had to share that story with someone..husbands just don't get it, Huh? (sorry if I offend someone)

Hope you are getting rest, but trying to enjoy your kiddos and Paul.

Loves coming your way,

ME

10/02/2010 09:15 PM
debbie1955
debbie1955  

Just letting you know you and Paul and the girls are still in my prayers.

Hope you are feeling a little better today. Did your shot go better this time?

I have been falling around alot today and Ron had to catch me once. He said "are you doing a Stacey fall?"

I said know these are all mine.

Wish I could be there, but is my spirit still hanging around with Sarah?

I'll pm you tomorrow to tell you what measurements I need to make Sarah a Victoria Secret outfit.

Love you bunches and gentle hugs,

DebbieWink Smile Tongue Laughing Smile

whoo what a week

Be glad you don't look like this!!!! LOL

10/02/2010 09:41 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Bridget oh my Lord Emma is such a beauty!!! She's getting SO biggg!! Gorgeous, thanks for the smile. Love you!

I don't have anything much to update. I called Friday to see when my hematology appt was set for to find out her office is closed on Fridays so I really beat myself up for that bad for sulking so much Thursday and getting nothing accomplished. I finally let up on myself knowing I can't change it. Mondays a new day. Dizzy

My injections have been going ok, my medication methods been helping so it's been a little more tolerable. I'm waiting to do one right now actually so I can go to sleep. I'm exhausted but pre medicated and afraid I won't wake up to do it if I doze off. We just watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid on demand with the girls. It was really cute actually lol, they read all the books so it was nice for them to see it.

I had a really bad day today but Sky was going to ride the dirt bike and I didn't want to miss seeing her so I went she's getting sooo good and it makes me so happy to see her so happy. We just got her new riding gloves, shirt, boots and her own pink helmet. Wink Shes styling now! We just went for a little bit because I really couldn't handle much, Paul will maybe take her again tomorrow so she can go longer and they don't have to worry about me unless I am feeling more up to it too. Ahh whatever blah Tongue I just want to be "normal" soooo BAD!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone. I love you all!!! Love and Hugs, Stacey <3

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 129 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved