MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/08/2010 08:23 PM

The part of my brain for pain is confused.

Shelleysmilesalot
Shelleysmilesalot  

Sick I thought my stomach was upset. My partner asked if I was in alot of pain. I didn't think it was different than any other day. until I took a vicodine. Then my stomcah felt better. How is it that I'm not aware when I'm in so much pain I get sick to my stomach?

Sad

06/08/2010 08:28 PM
jenjen2
jenjen2  

Shelley I have had those days not sure really what caused them.

06/09/2010 08:42 AM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

Sweetheart,

it is easy to have so many pains that the exact originating pain is not known. We call it having referred pain....for instance people may have sever pain in their shoulder when the gallbladder is acting up.

I am sorry you are having so much pain. Try paying more attention to your body, check in consciously just like your brain does unconsciously,, you will get better with practise and then can find the orginating problems.

Love, Natty, who prays the angels help you and protect you from pain.

06/09/2010 08:46 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

it happends I think we have a diffrent level of pain then most others..

sometimes its hard to seperate pain from well pain..try and make sure your not having a diffrent issue with your tummy..

06/12/2010 12:17 PM
Shelleysmilesalot
Shelleysmilesalot  

Thanks everybody. I had an overall flair up for a few days. Am feeling betterSmile

06/12/2010 06:21 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

it is so scsry with fibro because in my opinion not enough is known, I seem to have less good days then bad..but a flair seems never ending and just when its to the point fear of dying sets in..you start to feel better..

we all have diffrent ideas of how to get through..always be sure that you have new symptoms checked I worry so much that we chalk things to fibro and find later its something else..but it always seems to go in the same circl..I probable drive my docs nuts but you know what I pay them

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved