MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/25/2010 04:57 AM

Parathesis

KaseyLeeRose
KaseyLeeRose  

My whole body has the feeling or sensation of parathesis today...when normally its just my right arm or my fingertips. Its really freaking me out and I dont know what is from.

Yesterday was the first day in weeks, months that I did not take my pain meds...and Ive been trying to wean myself off celexa so I dont know if its withdrawals from that...but its really umcomfortable.

05/25/2010 05:24 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

with any med please talk to your doc before stopping,,I know I have tried it on my own several times but some have to be weaned slowly.Im not sure if what you are feeling is withdrawl though..I get worried any time I hear of any one having paralthis(sp) you really need to talk to your doc to rule out other problems like lyme ms and other auto immune diseases

05/25/2010 05:26 AM
KaseyLeeRose
KaseyLeeRose  

I just looked up withdrawal symptoms and im for sure having a few...ugh...I dont know how im going to last all day at work...its so uncomfortable.

05/25/2010 08:46 AM
KaseyLeeRose
KaseyLeeRose  

I was taking the dose once every other day and I think I just forgot to take it this weekend...which is easy to do considering im on like 10 different medications...now im regretting it.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved