MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
08/29/2008 07:54 AM

Numb hands and feet

Christine64
Christine64  

I need some information from you guys about numb hands and feet. I barely sit down to draw, or to do email, when my hands go numb, my thumbs especially. Feet seem to fall asleep easily too, unless my legs are currently wanting to run a race. My husband always blames it on sitting at the computer, but I really don't sit at the computer very much.

It's annoying when I want to do a drawing or paint, and my hands keep going to sleep.

Christine

08/29/2008 09:32 AM
Janilee

My left hand goes numb on me all the time. It did this morning. My Dr said it was something pressing on my nerve. I think it is computer related because the more I type the worse it gets.

08/29/2008 12:39 PM
Christine64
Christine64  

I know it must be related to my position. I can get pain for a week or so if I sit in a booth in a restaurant, because it forces me to sit with my head back, and that puts pressure someplace where it shouldn't. I always have to ask for a table with a chair.

Annoying. Right now both my thumbs are numb, so I'm about to get up from here.

It's always great to chat with you, Jan, because I can see your smiling face at the same time.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved