MDJunction - People Helping People
Ask a Question
08/21/2008 01:04 AM

diagnosis ???

Posts: 1

How do you get a dr to see you and talk to you or diagnose you? Dr. for arthritis don't want to see me because I have a lot of problems. I am very frustrated to say the least.

08/21/2008 03:26 AM

Good Morning sjopsg. Welcome to this forum. It sounds like you need to see a Rhuematologist. They are the doctors the are use to seeing patients with multiple illness. Welcome!

08/21/2008 04:06 AM
Posts: 9183
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good morning sjopsg and WELCOME to our group !!!

Do you have a Primary Care Physician ? He could help you or even refer you to a Rhuematologist etc.

If you don t have a regular physician I suggest you shop around and I m sure you will find one in your area.

Sorry I cannot be of more help !!!

08/21/2008 05:25 AM
Posts: 11335
Group Leader

I agree with the rhuematologist being your best bet.

welcome to the group

08/21/2008 05:59 AM
Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

I went through a succession of specialists before getting a digagnoses. I have to admit it was from a Rhuematologist as well Smile


Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved