MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/25/2010 01:24 AM

It's late and I need sleep

bc1028
bc1028  

It is 4:20 here in Georgia and I have not been to sleep yet although I am ready to fall over. My arm and leg are killing me. They feel like lead with pains running down them. I cannot lay down but can sit up for a few minutes at a time otherwise I have to keep moving this happens about once or twice every few weeks. I have taken my muscle relaxers, pain meds and kolonipan but have not gotten any relief. We are having a ton of company tomorrow to because my daughters are singing in church and we have family coming in to hear them. I hope I can make it through the day. As soon as they leave though, I hope I can hit the hay.

04/25/2010 08:59 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

Hope by the time you read this you will have gotten through the day, plus a good night's sleep. I get too stressed if company's coming any more and have aches and pains in places I didnt' know I had.

Praying for your strength.

Hugs, Karen

04/25/2010 08:31 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I hope you were able to get some sleep and were able to enjoy a nice day with your family. I am so sorry you had such a rough time, I truly pray you were able to find relief. Love and Hugs, Stacey Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved