MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/16/2010 03:42 PM

I'm gonna try taking a little break

MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am going through something that is very upsetting to me right now and on top of not feeling well it's probably best I try to take a break as much as I love being here. I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring them, I think by now you all know how much I care about everyone on here. I just don't know how great my advice will be with my mind so clouded.

Love and Hugs to all, Stacey

04/16/2010 03:58 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

We'll miss you while you're gone! I hope whatever is clouding your mind is resolved soon.

Love & hugs,

04/16/2010 04:23 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

Stacey, I'm so sorry hon. It must be serious though and I want you to be okay. Please pm me or call me if there is anything at all I can do or you just need to talk okay. Love ya and will miss you so much.

Many prayers to you my dear friend,

Love,

04/16/2010 05:53 PM
Ragna
Ragna  

Stacey

Take good care of yourself!

Hugs

Liz

04/16/2010 06:08 PM
naddya819
naddya819  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Stacey, take care of you and we will take care of each other. You will be in my thoughts.

04/17/2010 04:28 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

Bless you, dear Stacey! We'll be right here when you feel better; in the meantime you get some rest (when you can!) and don't worry about anything!

04/17/2010 04:33 PM
crystalvision
crystalvision  

(((((((( Stacey))))))))

My warmest thought's are with you..... I hope you pamper yourself and be kind to yourself because you are a outstanding person! You reach out to so many, and I hope you can feel everyone's arms around you right now. Take care of you hun..

04/17/2010 04:40 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thank you so much but me being me ive been lurking I just wasn't up to answering any posts yet. I feel a little better but physically I am a disaster. I wasn't sure if my advice would make any sense so thought a little break would be good for all lol. I started answering more posts a little while ago because I can't stay away too long. Wink

Love you guys,

Stacey

04/17/2010 05:09 PM
bittersweetlife

Poor Miss Stacey needs to join the MDJ addiction group. LMAO Actually, I think of joining it myself sometimes!! LOL

But seriously, I hope you are feeling better. You are our little ray of sunshine, and we miss you terribly when you are not here. Love and hugs to you little lady!!

Not trying to offend anyone, I just thought it was funny to think of an actual group for the addiction TO MDJ. My apologies if I unintentionally hurt anyones feelings

Post edited by: bittersweetlife, at: 04/17/2010 05:12 PM

Post edited by: bittersweetlife, at: 04/17/2010 05:19 PM

04/17/2010 05:20 PM
faroutback

There ya go, kiddo!!! You've confirmed that this site is addictive! If you go cold turkey, take care of yourself and rest assured the rest of us will be around with plenty of moral cyber-support for you. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hey, Crystalvision, are you a Stevie Nicks fan??

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved