MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/08/2010 10:03 PM

In deperate need of prayers quickly

stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I just sent another PM off to River to tell her we won't be visiting tomorrow after all. I just received a call from home. I think most of you probably know my mom has been sick and had quite severe TIAs or mini strokes. She is back in ICU after a call from her doctor. They are calling in a heart surgeon, so it looks like things have gotten quite bad.

I wanted to ask once again for your prayers for my family, especially my mom. I don't want anything to happen before I get home. I could never forgive myself. We may drive straight through (leaving now) or trying to catch a couple hours sleep and then get up and drive. Although we are so upset, I don't know if we will be able to sleep.

Please, please send prayers that they can do surgery or something to help her.

I thank you in advance for all of your prayers. I will post as soon as thing become stable at home.

Thanks my dear friends once again. I know you are here for me. I love you guys so very much. What would I do without you??

Love and Gentle Hugs~

Christine

I am a mess. We should probably just leave right now.

04/08/2010 10:07 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

I think I would leave right now if I were in your shoes...No rest can be gotten when your mind is so full of what ifs and Oh Gods.....

Keeping you on my mind...

04/08/2010 10:09 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Christine, that is terrible I am so sorry to hear of your news. Please keep us updated as much as you can. Sending you strength and positive energy, everything will be ok. Your Mom is in my prayers as well as your entire family. Please drive safe!!!!

Love and Hugs, Stacey Wink

Post edited by: MissStacey, at: 04/08/2010 10:10 PM

04/08/2010 10:30 PM
gheersmom

Christine GO AND GO NOW... trust me TIA's and everything else your dear mom has gone through are not good and you being there will certainly put her more at ease. I agree so much with Tara too the what ifs and the Oh Gods do you no good. They will be worse too if you do not go.

Your mama is in my prayers as are you and the rest of your family...GO BE WITH YOUR MOM!!!

04/08/2010 11:11 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Christine I will be keeping you, your mom & the rest of the family in my thoughts. Bless you all...

04/09/2010 02:04 AM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Christine, I love you so much and I am devasted at your news. Many,many prayers for you and your Mom and family.

River

04/09/2010 04:51 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

prayers and positive energy going your way..

04/09/2010 05:54 AM
jetlagfa

you will be in my thoughts and prayers. sending good energy to you and your family and Mom.

04/09/2010 06:34 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Oh, Christine, this is definitely not news we wanted to hear ~~~

Please be safe in your travels for the trip back North . Rest when and where you NEED to to arrive safely also.

Peace be with your mom during this crisis and prayers for strength and comfort to all of your family to see you thru.

{{{HUGS}}} Marilyn

04/09/2010 09:01 AM
RedGirl

Christine,

Many many prayers and positive thoughts and energy being sent your way and to your Mom! Drive carefully!

Love and hugs!

Red

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved