MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/09/2010 04:14 PM

still working?(page 3)

jmacboy

I probably spelled wrong but phlibitis is inflammation of veins, fells like boiling water in veins and the last is cellulites inflammation of cells. I also have fibro sleep apnea with o2 at night, goiter removed and a huge hyatal hernia that needs fixed

04/09/2010 04:36 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

How do they treat the vein and cell thing? I never had Apnea but I do have Narcolepsy among a gazillion other things listed in my signature too many to type lol. My drs suspect other things but I am on a testing boycott, I am sick of being a walking illness. I will eventually go back but I just need a break I am sick of being diagnosed with things.

04/10/2010 06:34 PM
jmacboy

Inflamation of vein is treated with strong antibiotics + anti-inflamitory but if blood clots are present which I get, u get a nice hospital stay for about a week (bed stay). cell inflamation u get 10 days at least in hospital, antibiotics and both u get pain meds because they hurt like the worst flare up. I have a shorter list if I tell u what I don't have LoL. BUT I get so mad + don't trust Dr because 3+ yrs when I first got sick, I had been seeing old DR for 1 1/2 months and he almost KILLED me or that what cardio + house DR said.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved