Ask a Question
04/07/2010 10:33 PM

Leaving Florida, visiting River on way home

stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello Everyone~

Haven't written very much since it finally got warm in Florida and my hubby got here. We are leaving our place in Fort Myers, heading to River's house about 8 or 9 am, depending what kind of night I have the night before. I think we are both very excited about meeting each other in person.

I heard that Michigan has a cold front coming in, hope it doesn't last long. I'm wearing capris home, well....I may have to change to jeans when we get closer to home.

Know I continue to pray for all of you for pain free days and each and every day getting sunny in your world, no matter where you are.

Probably won't talk much if at all before we get back to Michigan. I want to get as much sun as I can tomorrow, a little shopping in and I have to finish packing up.

Will talk to all of you soon.

Love and Hugs~

ChristineCool

04/08/2010 03:38 AM
Malinda1
Malinda1  

stillhopeful,

River is very excited about meeting you. We have been talking back and forth on IM. Have a Great time with her. So I suppose that means she won't be on the computer much today. But have a great visit.

HUGS.

Malinda

04/08/2010 05:03 AM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello. Come on down , we can barely wait.

HUGS!!!

River

04/08/2010 05:36 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good morning, Christina and River ~~~

I am so glad to hear that your ""meeting day"" has finally arrived. I know how much both of you have been looking forward to giving ""*gentle {{{hugs}}}*"" in person. Smile

Christine, have a safe and uneventful trip to Rivers' and enjoy every minute of your visit. I hope someone will have a camera close by so you can share with us.

Not sure how your weather (North) is today but we ve all been having terrible thunderstorms and heavy rains since yesterday afternoon. It IS supposed to be a much cooler (but not COLD) weekend so yes, you might want ""long pants"" rather than shorts or capris. Sad

Travel safe and prayers are with you ~~~

Marilyn

04/08/2010 06:23 AM
River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hello , is she here yet? Can barely wait!!!

04/08/2010 08:19 AM
Lynnette1212
Lynnette1212  

Sounds way fun. That is so neat!!

04/08/2010 12:25 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Not yet today, it won't be until tomorrow, Friday. I am packing my like crazy so far today. I may have to lay down in the restaurant River. LOL I want to go out and get a few more rays of sun in just a little bit. I'll be up packing all night probably.

Oh, I have to remember to keep my camera out. Ooops, Jim just said it's already packed in the trunk, he will go out and check to see if he can find it. It may be in the bottom. That's a scary thought!!

We'll keep you updated after we meet tomorrow!

04/08/2010 03:06 PM
mammy
mammy  
VIP Member

I'm so happy for both of you and can tell how excited both of you are Smile

Safe traveling Christine, can't wait to you get home(after your nice visit of course) so we can back to chatting away Smile

You are both in my heart and prayers.

04/08/2010 07:36 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Thanks everyone! I just sent a PM off to River. I think mostly everything is in the car, except for the necessities for the morning showers and of course all those meds.

Connie, looking forward to hear all about your new house and catch up on everything. Thanks for the prayers for safe travel. We may hit some heavy rains. I sure hope not!!

Hugs to all~

Christine

04/08/2010 08:08 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

That is so exciting for you both to be meeting!!! I wish we could all get together somehow, a big Fibro Family Get Together Smile

I hope you both have a wonderful time and you have a very safe drive home. Keep us updated. Love and Hugs to you both! Stacey Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved