MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/11/2010 01:10 PM

Emotions are so strong right now

Kimmysue
Kimmysue  

I hate being tied to my chair. My pain is so awful. I feel like I have no real life anymore. How do I get through this? I am alone with 2 young sons. I am all they have but I have no where to turn for help. How do you all keep going?

03/11/2010 01:30 PM
donnaferguson
donnaferguson  

KimmySue, Welcome you have such a beautiful family your boys re so handsome. I am sorry you are going through so much pain, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you in a wheelchair? I am sorry I didn't quite understand. you will really like it her everyone here is like family and will be here for you anytime you need us. hope you start feeling better, and I better read your profile so I will know more than I do hugs Donna

03/11/2010 07:27 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

03/12/2010 06:09 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Kimmy,

Very nice family and handsome young lads there in your pic ~~ Smile

I am sorry you are in such pain and can only pray you will find relief soon.

Like Donna, I wondered if you saying ""tied to my chair"" means a chair at work that you have a strictly sit-down job or maybe it is a wheelchair.

Anyway ~~~ you have found the right group for caring support with whatever you are going thru ~~~

We re here for you ~~~

Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved