MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
03/03/2010 09:50 AM

Painful day

jjones
jjones  

Today March 3, 2010 has been a very painful day. First of all, today marks two years since I lost my beloved grandma. I miss her so much, she was my rock and my best friend. Also, my pain level has been up high on the pain scale. Monday, tuesday and today I have felt like I have been ran over by a big truck and beatin with a baseball bat. I don't want to do anything but just lay down but I have to get up and deal with the pain I guess. I reackon the good Lord knows that I can handle the pain even on somedays when I really wish that I don't have to deal with this pain all over my body. I reackon the good Lord knows what I can handle. I am hurting all over but I still got my head up high just like my grandma taught me.

Rest in peace my beloved grandma Alice, you are missed and I love you so much.

JackieSad

Post edited by: jjones, at: 03/03/2010 09:51 AM

03/03/2010 10:44 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

pnk flowerpainrelief

03/03/2010 02:29 PM
Natalia5150
Natalia5150  
VIP Member

What a beautiful tribute to your grandma....I am sorry she had to leave so soon. I pray you have another older woman in your life that you can ove and learn from. Wont be the same, but it will stil be something,

I'm so sorry you hurt so very badly. Even those of us who usually have our pain under control have our off days....Blessings on y0u, dear heart, may your evening be restful, and may yo be able to put your fweet up and truly relax.

hugs

Natalia

03/03/2010 02:47 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

Jackie, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is, as I lost my sweet Granny many years ago. She raised me and was my rock and my compass. And lo, all these many years later, she is still with me, telling me to be kind, patient and trustworthy, just like your grandma Alice is still there to tell you to keep your head up

Bless you dear, for the best gift we can give a loved one who is no longer with us, is rememberance.

Hugs, Karen

03/03/2010 03:52 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

03/03/2010 06:16 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Hi Jackie. I'm so sorry about the loss of your beloved Grandmother. I totally understand, we're coming up on the anniversary of my little sister and I'm dreading it.

Stress=flares for us fibromytes. Even good stress (new jobs, babies, etc) can stress us and the flares send us running for our heating pads and our medicine chests.

There's that relaxation technique, I can never remember the name of it...Help someone! Progressive something? Anyway, I found a podcast of it on iTunes and downloaded it to my iPod, along with some breathing techniques. When I'm really stressed I go to bed and listen to one of those. I generally fall asleep during it because it works so well.

I hope you find some relief soon. A good cry is in order, followed by a fragrant hot bath, soft cotton jammies and chocolate.

Bless you sweetie,

03/03/2010 07:24 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

{{{Jackie}}} I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved grandmother. May she rest in peace ....

I hope you ll find a day soon to pamper yourself and relieve your pain.

Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved