MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/24/2010 08:06 PM

Will be MIA for a short period of time (I hope)

stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Just a note to let you know my cousin will betaking my compter tomorrow to fixed the cracked screen. I'll be happy to have that done so I don't have to read through the cracksLaughing It's a pain in the butt!! No pun intendedUnsure

So, everyone take care and I look forward to getting back on iine after the repair is made.

Lots of Hugs~

Christine

P.S. Hopefully this won't take to long, but he is a very busy and active person. Such a sweetheart thoughWink

02/24/2010 08:43 PM
TaraT
TaraT  
VIP Member

Thank God for the skills of friends and loved ones. I hope it doesn't take too long for the repair...for your peace of mind LOL I think I would truly be lost without my computer!

02/24/2010 08:49 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Will miss you, hope it doesnt take too long for us and for your sanity lol. I am glad you have a friend that can help you. See you back soon. Love and Hugs, Stacey Smile

02/25/2010 05:07 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

Goodbye, farewell, auf weidersehen, adieu...

(remember what musical that came from?

Hope to see you again really soon! Hang in there!

(edited for speling)Wassat

Post edited by: jenigood1, at: 02/25/2010 05:09 PM

02/27/2010 03:58 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Christine,

I am glad to hear that you will soon have your cracked computer screen fixed and back with us on a regular basis .

I truly missed everyone here (and my computer) while I was ""down South"" and am having somewhat of a nightmare getting caught up (online) again. I hate to delete anything without reading it as don t want to slight anyone with a reply or miss anything serious that might have happened while I was gone.

Take care ~~~ Know that you will be missed ~~~ Hurry back as soon as you can ~~~

Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved