MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
02/22/2010 02:47 AM

Good Morning ladies

donnaferguson
donnaferguson  

Is anyone awake? hope everyone is having a pain free day. I woke up in horrible pain and I guess it is never going to end. hugs to all donna

02/22/2010 03:23 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Good morning Donna, Also awoke with great pains all over. Yet, please never say never sweet friend- your days of refreshing plus less pains will come!!

Have been somewhat of a fool must admit to everyone here- have gone crazy with the housework chores so now arms are shaking and pain levels have gone from 7 - 9 out of 10!! Next time must say to myself just do what you can then leave the rest for another day- put health first!! Am far too houseproud for own good or for fibro's good at times!!

Must take it easy now!!

Gentle hugs to you Donna. Gentle hugs to everyone here ladies and gentlemen.

Warmest wishes, Love Clarita Smilexooxooxoox

02/22/2010 03:23 AM
Antillon

Good morning Dona! I am so sorry that you are in pain,,hang on ...

02/22/2010 04:46 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

Hugs back Donna. I can so empathize with you this frosty morning. I also woke in pain, around 2:30. Clarita is so right. This too shall pass.Smile gentle hugs and a cup of hot cocoa toast to you

02/22/2010 04:52 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

Now Clarita! Twenty lashes with a wet mop string.Silly Blush Oh, wait. Scratch that. I worked up a storm,(well, a squal) yesterday.

Getting things in order, food cooked ahead of time, so hubby won't have to worry about what to eat for the next couple of days. Having colon and trach oscopies tomorrow, and no eating after 10:am today. Waahh!!

Get some rest today, OK? hugs ahead of time for being a good girl. OOOOO Smile

02/22/2010 04:55 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
VIP Member

Morning to you Antillon, How ya doing this morning? Hope the answer is "Excellent! Smile

02/22/2010 05:45 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Many thanks for your funny yet wonderful message oregonnative Smile Wink!

May you be mightily blessed today, too!

"I wish you all the joy that you can wish."

- William Shakespeare (Merchant of Venice).

Smile

May the sun bring you new energy by day,

May the moon softly restore you by night,

May the rain wash away your worries,

May the breeze blow new strength into your being.

May you walk through the world and know

its beauty all the days of your life

~Apache Blessing

Smile

Warmest wishes to you oregonnative and to all who visit this post, gentle hugs, Celtic blessings, Orca strength to you all,Love the batty British bat girl with a dolphin smile ClaritaSmile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved