MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
10/29/2007 03:41 PM

One More Thing You Can do with a TENS Unit

bshapiro
bshapiro  

Did you know that a woman can also use a TENS unit to enhance and increase "sensual pleasure"?

Not to be tacky but back in the day, before I developed RSD and all these other initials, when I was still sexual being. I read about this device in Esquire magazine and figured out that it was just a modified one channel TENS unit.

They way it works is that a woman uses it to stimulate the acupuncture/acupressure Meridian running up from her ankles and into & through her pelvis. Basically you drink a pint of Gatorade(for increased electrical conductivity along the Meridian), hook it up and watch TV or read a book for 20-40min before "getting busy" however you define busy.

Anyway, as 99.9% of the people here are women and a good percentage of you own TENS units I thought I'd include a link to a story in the UK Daily Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/ 01/18/nbuzz18.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/01/18/ixhome.html

As to directions for electrode placement basically you put one on the inside of each ankle two of your finger spaces above the bumpy bone. All I can add is yes my wife did try it and yes it does work.

Anyway, back in the days when I could bear to be touched I listed it on my Good Things About Being Disabled List along with Service Dogs, free parking with a handicap tag, always getting a seat in a nightclub and medical marijuana.

Post edited by: bshapiro, at: 10/29/2007 17:42

Post edited by: bshapiro, at: 10/29/2007 17:44

10/29/2007 07:12 PM
kychick
kychick  

WOW, that is soooo cool. I don't know if it works or not but it made me laugh. At this point, my husband wouldn't care what I did as long as it put me in the mood to "get busy"!

10/30/2007 06:15 PM
sweetheartsuzee
sweetheartsuzee  

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!

11/06/2007 11:02 AM
Wayney
Wayney  

One thing on "getting busy" that someone taught me was if you wanna but are having are hard time mentally getting yourself geared up because of pain, not wanting to be touched, fatigue etc...to fake it til ya make it. And it sometimes works for me. Although (blushing here) I cannot remember the last time my hubby and I did more than cuddle.

11/06/2007 12:07 PM
AmericanLadybug

Post edited by: AmericanLadybug, at: 11/11/2007 00:41

11/06/2007 03:13 PM
bshapiro
bshapiro  

thought you were sick today Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved