MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/28/2010 01:17 PM

Results and Dr. Flechas, MD, MDH.

LupieToons
LupieToons  
I'm an Advocate

Hello everyone,

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to all of you on my results with oxytocin and iodine. I have good news...I'm feeling very good, the longest I've felt good in quite a long time.

The oxytocin definitely relieves fibro pain, and the iodine Spot & Load test I took came back very good (so the Iodine/Iodide Potassium I am taking works, too).

I thought perhaps you might be interested in some of Dr. Flechas's publications, so I am listing them below (via copy and paste from his website, http://cypress.he.net/~bigmacnc/drflechas/publications.htm):

Publications

Peter B. Himmel, Jorge D. Flechas, Guy E. Abraham

"Colloidal Gold in the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)" Available Here

Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D.:

"Management of Fibromyalgia: Rationale for the Use of Magnesium and Malic Acid." Journal of Nutritional Medicine, 3: 49-59, 1992. See Abstract.

Russell, I.J., Michalek, J.E., Flechas, J.D., Abraham, G.E.:

"Treatment of Fibromyalgia Syndrome with Super Malic: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Crossover Pilot Study", Journal of Rheumatology, 22: 953-958, 1995.

Flechas, J.D.:

"Alternative Treatment of Fibromyalgia Using the Oxytocin-Hormonal-Nutrient Protocol to Increase Nitric Oxide." Privately published monograph, January 1998 See abstract

Abraham, G.E., Flechas, J.D., Hakala, J.C.::

"Effect of daily ingestion of a tablet containing 5mg Iodine and 7.5mg Iodide as the potassium salt, for a period of 3 months, on the results of thyroid function tests and thyroid volume by ultrasonometry in ten euthyroid Caucasian women. ", The Original Internist 9: 6-20, 2002.

"Iodine sufficiency of the whole human body.", The Original Internist 9: 30-41, 2002.

"Effect of daily ingestion of Iodoral", Optimox Research Information; Available Here.

I urge all of you to please check out Dr. Flechas's website and read about the work he has been doing for people like us and many others who suffer on a daily basis with fibro and thyroid diseases.

There are no words to express my gratitude to my doctor and Dr. Flechas. In the words of James Brown, "Hey, I feel good!"

01/28/2010 01:29 PM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I am glad your treatments are working well for you! Way to go! Gentle Hugs, Stacey Smile

01/28/2010 04:04 PM
jenigood1
jenigood1  

Glad to hear it! Jeni

01/29/2010 05:09 AM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Lupie,

Boy,it is good to read that someone is having success with their meds and feeling as good as you sound like you do.

Thank you for the Dr. Flechas' information ~~~ It sounds like we might all benefit from researching it . Smile

Marilyn

02/24/2011 10:51 AM
mrvanema

If you are going to read his papers, you should also consider information about him from the NC Medical Board, much of which does not seem to relate to his knowledge (or lack thereof) of fibromyalgia.

http://wwwapps.ncmedboard.org/Clients/NCBOM/Public/ LicenseeInformationDetails.aspx?&EntityID=89002& PublicFile=1

Click on the tab titled "Actions...."

Post edited by: mrvanema, at: 02/24/2011 10:52 AM

02/24/2011 11:02 AM
amazing1

mrvanema,

VERY Interesting! Thank you for sharing!!!

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmErmm

I read the North Carolina Medical Board Public Actions

VERY VERY INTERESTING!! Blink

Thank YOU! Wink

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved