MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/14/2010 09:37 PM

Thanks everyone...

kygirl17
kygirl17  

Hey everyone I want to thank the people who replied to my post about my cousin. Your thoughts and prayers mean alot. The update on his condition is that they havent done surgery yet, they have just kept a eye on it. He goes tomorrow for another mri to see if it is getting bigger or smaller. If it is bigger then he will have surgery tomorrow. If it is smaller or the same size they will prolly send him home and then he will have to go back to the doc next week to have another mri and see how it . Please still keep him in your prayers. I love you guys and again THANKS SO MUCH! Hugs, Daphne

01/15/2010 04:06 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

I pray for a complete recovery without surgery, God is looking over him either way! My thoughts and prayers are with you, your cousin and your entire family. Please please take it easy on yourself, you dont need a flare right? Take it one step at a time and keep us updated when you can. Love and Gentle Hugs, Stacey Wink

01/15/2010 09:20 AM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

Im sorry I was off for awhile can you tell me whats going on with your cousin and as always he and your family are in my prayers..

01/15/2010 11:41 AM
MissStacey
MissStacey  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Brandi, Here is her original post, it went up yesterday when we were having technical difficulties...

kygirl17

Hey everyone I hope you are doing ok. I need yalls prayers please. On Friday, my cousin got in a accident with a four wheeler. He hit a tree and hit his head real hard. At first all they noticed what was wrong was his two front teeth were broke. That night he was complaining of a minor headache. The next day it was worse so they took him to the hospital and they ran some tests. It showed he has bleeding on the brain. They life flighted him to Cosairs in Louisville and were gonna keep an eye on the bleeding. Yesterday it was a little better, today it got worse and they are gonna do surgery tomorrow to stop the bleeding. I know prayers help. SO please pray for him, that the surgery goes well and he will be ok. Thanks guys!

01/15/2010 12:19 PM
raynedae
raynedae  
VIP Member

Hi Daphne,

I missed the original post too (Thank you Stacey!) but now I'm keeping your cousin and the rest of the family in my thoughts. May he heal naturally and w/o surgery, but if surgery is necessary, may it go well.

blessings

01/15/2010 02:51 PM
fibrochick76
fibrochick76  

Daphne, I too am keeping your dear cousin, and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. I missed the original post too.

((((giant gentle hugs))))

01/15/2010 03:10 PM
broken
broken  
Group Leader

Thank you Stacey,

head injuries can be very scary he is in my prayers

01/17/2010 02:46 PM
Auntie3285
Auntie3285  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hi Daphne,

Thank you for the update on your cousin ~~~

It has been 3 days since this post from you so by now I m hoping your family has had some good news and that your cousin in on the up-slide of a good recovery.

I will continue prayers for all of you until we hear differently ~~~

Marilyn

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved