MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/16/2008 04:18 PM

Caffeine and Alcohol

lmcclure4477
lmcclure4477  

Does caffeine and alcohol make fibro worse? I had to cut down to one small cup of coffee because I swear I feel worse after I drink caffeine. And I love my coffee especially becase I feel tired so often. I also notice that if I even have one beer it makes things worse. This never happened to me before and now I am notcing these changes.

06/16/2008 04:32 PM
sleepwalking
sleepwalking  

I feel better after both. But a lot of people that I've talked to who have CFS said it makes them worse.

06/16/2008 05:31 PM
mamanordy

I feel better after my cup of coffee in the morning. And then i usually have about 1/2 bottle of Diet Coke at lunch. After that all non caff. drinks. I am trying to drink more water. It is not going well, cause I dont like water... I know I know it has no taste. But I dont like it. LOL

06/16/2008 06:25 PM
kesslmama
faieriemama  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

mamanordy, I agree with you about the water, I think it does taste funny. I drink coffee, and don't notice any efect it has on me, maybe that's what keeps me from going to sleep at school.Whistling Grin

06/16/2008 06:39 PM
mamanordy

Thank you! I have found someone else who thinks water tastes funny! Hoorah!!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved