MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
06/04/2008 12:00 PM

CAN ANYONE HELP

bearsjewel
bearsjewel  

[size=4][/size]Shocked I dont know what to do anymore. I just went to the doctor the one i sawa couple of weeks ago. I had to go cause i hended up in the hospitla with some problems with my heart. when i was feeling better and the pressure and chest pain were gone, i started feeling ok but the feeling in my body came back and I could feel all the pain and the muscle spams and m body couldnt dit still so i had to be somewhere i could try to feel a little reflief o i signed out ama. i called the doctors office and made a appoint. now today he tells me i'm just an addict, and a pill seeker and a liar caue i dont know why i have anemia and i can't remember wha happened a couple of years ago. then because my husbands ua ws negetive when he should of had is pain meds which he was taking its all my fault. HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO MAKE SURE NO DOCTORS IN THE AREA WILL TREAT ME.I can't even ge my lithium or effexor for my bi-polar or the requip and methocarbamol for the muscles spams and stuff. or the meclizine for the vertigo or the other stuff for hi blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, asthma etc. we cant move to anothestate until my brothers house sells or my husband gts the little bit he has coming from a law suit. so can anyone tell me what to do, i dont know where to go or who to call and i cant afford to drive to the docors in the next big town thats 3 1/2 hrs away and i cant drive that far on mmy own. i dont know hwere to go or who to see, the one clicnic runs most of here and the other runs the rest. there is no one left to see or talk to as far as i can see there is no future for me i cant live without my meds and i cant find anyone to prescripe them. i dont care if i have pain relief anymore

06/04/2008 12:10 PM
ALCSS2008

I am confused--why did you sign out AMA?

06/04/2008 01:08 PM
bearsjewel
bearsjewel  

because they werent giving me anything to help with the muscle spasms or jerking, there was no damage to my heart, and htey didndt now what had happened. they only planned on keeping another night then sending me home it was at a hospital different hten the one where the clic i was going to was affiliated. i was better off going home, taking the meds i needed and being in my own bed, i am only about 3 minute frome the hospital and i knew and know full well what could have happened but it really doesnt matter cause the doctor i thought was going to be my doctor had all ready decided not to treat me and said he only gave me what he did to get rid of me and he wanted to see if i would follow his advice which i did i schedualled all the apmt he wanted and started going to them and i called his offic first thing monday morning to makee a follow u[ appt for the hospital stay

06/04/2008 02:24 PM
tsage
tsage  

I'm so sorry...this is awful. You should probably find a lawyer. Not sure it will help, but that would be my first step if I were in your situation.

06/05/2008 01:07 AM
bearsjewel
bearsjewel  

hi, i am no longer mad at the doc. my husband informed me tonight that it is all me and my fault because whatever was supposed to of happened a couple of years ago must of been my fault. I cant remember what happened yesterday most of it anyway, let alone that long ago also i wasnt living in wisconsin 3 yrs ago i only moved here in august of 2005 or 2006 i dont know which. I was living in california than. If wmy husband the only living person that has ever matttered to me can think this way than i must be what the doctor said. i will have to try to find work again, when i was able to work i worked 18 to 20 hrs aday to support my family so i guess i have to figure out how to do it again. thank you all so much for everything

06/05/2008 03:53 AM
Leonardy

God bless you and all you are going through.I can;t believe they would cut you off all your essential medications and not just the pain meds.It doesn't sound like your husband is very supportive or being sensitive for that matter.Are you in some kind of rural area that their are only 2 clinics? Please don't let others try to tell you how you should or shouldn't feel.Fibro is NOT your fault and I don't see how you are going to get the help or treatment you need until you come to grips with this and stop blaming yourself!

06/05/2008 10:38 AM
kari
kari  

Well of course I don't have all the answers only I feel I can relate because I was in the same circumstances. These people that you are dealing with don't realize the mental abuse that they are putting you through! all because they are ignorant (lack of knowledge). The only way that those kind of people are ever going to understand is if they had it themselves or possibly a higher professional informed them. You need someone on your side especially a lawyer and a professional. Maybe counselor or social worker etc... even a family member or friend. YOu some how need to stay strong and not let them take control cause the results could be devastating. Its hard when you feel trapped and no where to go or turn. I was the same, I stuck in there and stayed strong and stuck to my guns and research and seeking professional help. I still run across quack insulting doctors, but I walk out and look for another. I really hope that you have the opportunity soon. I hope you move away from there and not be so isolated cause that is worse. As far as your meds, well for you to be given medication and then refused is wrong and could be serious so it wouldn't hurt to talk to a lawyer about whats going on with everything. If this gets worse I would see if there is anyone you know at all to where you could go stay with. You need peace of mind and support and better help and understand even professionally. I don't know what all conditions you have but make sure your thyroid is checked.

06/05/2008 11:58 AM
bearsjewel
bearsjewel  

I have hypothyroid, high cholesterol, asthma, allergies to numerous things, syncopy, sjogren's disease, bi-polar, fibromyalgia, 3 herniated disc is lower back, arthritis, chronic pancreatitis i cant remember what else

06/05/2008 12:20 PM
kari
kari  

well being on medication and having all those conditions you and your medication needs to be monitored on a constant basis to make sure it is working correctly for you and to make sure you don't have any other underlining condition. You need some one who listens and cares and understands and will take the time to help you. Unfortunately you are not getting that and because of the circumstances you are under, its just making you and your condition worse. I wish there was something I could do you help with cause you need someone on your side. You need to be where you can get better understanding and help.

06/05/2008 01:05 PM
bearsjewel
bearsjewel  

Thank You Kari,

I have found a websight for a place called advanced pain management they use shots of somekind i cant remember now to manage pain they said. I called and i have an appointment for the 18th of this month so maybe they can help me find a regular doctor. the pain clinic is 100 miles away but i will find away there. thank you ane will keep all updted as i can

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved