MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/10/2012 06:05 PM

this might be a silly question, but can you lose(page 3)

hatbox121
hatbox121  
Group Leader

Yes you can. Eating smaller meals several times a day as opposed to three large meals is good to keep the metabolism more even. Drink water instead of any other kind of beverage(including juice or regular teas-green teas are still good for this purpose). Water exercise is easier on the joints as well as stretching type exercises. Eating healthy meals that are well balanced will also help a great deal. Try avoiding any "fake" foods like chips, stuff with "fake" sugars in it, etc.

05/11/2012 05:42 AM
salsatx

Ha Ha, I am laughing at ur shoe addiction!!! What do u think is the best brand for yourself? Do u buy online? Finn Comfort's are so expensive, but they last.

I start getting hungry about 4:00pm and stay hungry. The problem is choosing the wrong snacks. Daily battle!

Warm Regards,

sally

05/11/2012 09:53 AM
mem1318

Boii, I'm so glad the donut shop did not have the "HOT" sign going I would have stop.

05/13/2012 04:28 AM
salsatx

Hey everyone,

Fibro is such a quirky disease! Yesterday I felt really good and almost forget about it (which I know that's what I should do more of) then the next day is a really bad day. I guess I need to learn to appreciate the good ones!! Does anyone also have the blurry vision, especially in am with Lyrica? I try not to worry about that.

Warm Regards,

sally

05/13/2012 04:32 AM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
Group Leader

yep i get blurry vision on and off ad i know it is from lyrica and the flexril.... i will live with it if i means i can walk lol

05/16/2012 04:56 PM
salsatx

Rats, the fake foods are so good! "/ Ha Ha

One of my problems is lack of consistency. For a while, I will be really motivated to watch what I eat and eat quite a bit less, and then when I fall off the wagon I really do. Then I choose to have such a negative attitude and so forth.

Exercise is so important. And restful sleep for fibro.

Warm Regards,

sally

07/07/2012 05:15 PM
MeMeBug
MeMeBug  

I can't "eat" breakfast... So I drink it! Sugar free instant breakfast! Fast, easy and coats my stomach well when I take my meds!!

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 3 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved