MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/12/2012 07:19 PM

trying to figure this out

missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

so i went to off topic and am posting to see what's different. i think my computer works differently than all of yours!!!!!!!!

05/12/2012 07:23 PM
missyme
Group Leader

okay, so it's just about where it's stored.

wondered how it got there.

well, the daily thread still should be general because out lives are about fibro challenges, right?

someone enlighten me.

karen....................................?!

hugs and love........................

p.s. (why does everything have to be soooooooooooooooo complicated? i feel like i get dumber everyday. anybody ever read, "flowers for algernon"?)

05/12/2012 09:19 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

LOL sorry you are feeling so confused Missy. Tongue You posted and it came up in Lounge-Off Topic Discussions forum. Smile Ya did good kiddo! Sorry my sissy Missy, I was just being my silly self as usual. You just didn't get the joke. lol I am never worried about which forum things are in personally. Although the powers that be say our fun threads should be in the "Lounge". I say, if they don't have a margarita in there for me, I'm not going. Laughing

I was referencing our little joke about me waking up one day and changing my mind. hee hee, get it? I really am so sorry if I got you flustered. And you must not feel dumb. You should see me trying to figure out how to use my Kindle. Still can't use it. Sad

I know I've read Flowers for Algernon but am having trouble bringing to mind the story. I'll have to look it up.

Love you girly girl. oxoxoxox

05/12/2012 09:38 PM
missyme
Group Leader

yeah, i don't get jokes a lot. just the way my brain is wired i guess.

but i did get the waking up thing and i'm still waiting for you to wake up that way!!!

so glad that you personally don't worry about it because i don't understand why anyone would. and as usual you made me laugh with the margarita thing. would love to join you in the lounge but you'd have to make mine a miller lite. actually going to the lounge right now if you'd like to join me!!!!!!!!!!! wouldn't that be absolutely awesome?!

now i want to reread "flowers for algernon". J just read it. he's an avid read as is S. love reading children's books so i read to them ALL the time when they were young.

although i remember being really really sad while reading it. one of the many books that just touched me deeply.

would like to hear about books that have touched others also so i could check it out.

you really need to rent-a-kid or something to figure out that kindle. i used mine everyday. can't hold a book open because of the myotonia so the kindle has been a real blessing for me. could not have set mine up without the help of one of my boys. oh, J is home so maybe he can step you through it. let me know if you want to borrow him.

love you too my dear dear friend!

05/12/2012 09:48 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

Thanks for the offer of a son to help.I will let you know if I get unfuzzy enough to concentrate on it this week. I have trouble understanding instructions unless someone is right here showing me step by step. lol

Check out my last post in the thread "For Lindsey" for a surprise. Smile

05/19/2012 04:41 AM
MrsLeyva
MrsLeyva  

I LOVE The book flowers for algernon... btw. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved