Ask a Question
05/04/2012 08:43 AM

Fantastic Friday, May 4th, 2012

stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hello My Dear Family~

It's going to be at least a happy day here!! My son and dil are coming in from New Jersey, berfore they move to Hong Kong. We have not seen him since last summer since my husband retired. I Have an appointment to get my hair done this afternoon (early) and then finishing up food for the family get together tomorrow. It will just be the kids for dinner. MIL wants to come down from taken care of Jim's sister and bil to see Tom and Christina leave for Hong Kong. Also my sister and bil may come over to see them after dinner. We just want something small and intimate so we can talk to each other in our little family. I'm sure the girls (especially Lindsey) will put on a little show (entertainment) for all of us. She is usually the life of the party, so.......this is Fantastic Friday at our home today!! Tom and Christina ARE COMING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful low pain day today and a wonderful weekend.

Much love and hugs~

Christine

05/04/2012 08:51 AM
deigratia
deigratia  

Hi Christine--

we must've been typing at the same time... lol... hope you have a wonderful time with your son and dil & extended family. that sounds like SO much fun!

~gratia~

05/04/2012 09:06 AM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi Gratia~

We must have been typing at the same time. How funny! I will have a wonderful time with the family. No doubt about that. Can't wait to see them. Now looking like it is going to storm here. I hope not, but we do need the rain. I begged Jim to put the lawn furniture on the deck in case it is warm tomorrow and he fianlly did put them out. Now if it rains, I will feel really bad.

Have a good weekend Gratia. Hope your PT goes well for you!

Love and hugs~

Christine

05/04/2012 11:32 AM
missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

so happy for you sissy chrissy! love when my boys are here and you even get daughter-in-laws and grandbabies to boot!

have tons of fun and get lots of hugs to last until you seem them again.

hugs and love to you my dear...............

05/04/2012 05:04 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Missy~

They called awhile ago and said they were about 120 miles from here. I am geeked now. Just wanted to glance here, because we probably will be tied up all weekend and won't be on until Monday, then grammy and grampy get to babysit Lindsey here on Monday. We went out to dinner tonight for the first time in about three weeks. We usually go out every Friday. Went to Outback, because we had a buy one get one free coupon, so couldn't pass that up. Brownies are in the oven pasta salad is done except the cheese and if needed more dressing put on tomorrow, and I think I will do the deviled eggs tonight after the kids go to bed, and then baked beans will be mixed up and baked after the bacon is fried in the morning. I always use bacon fat to brown my onions in while straining the beans, then add brown sugar, ketchup, and a little bit of mustard top the beans with a few small pieces of raw bacon and then into the oven. Oh my gosh am I excited, especially for tomorrow when everyone (Scott and his family) are here so Tom and Christina get to meet their new niece and see Lindsey since the last time they saw her.

Will try to get on again, but if not....have a great weekend. I know I will!!!!

Much love and gentle hugs all around~

Christine

05/04/2012 05:19 PM
missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

oh wow ~ hope you didn't overdo with all that work!

relax now and get ready for the family fun!

hugs and love...........

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved