Ask a Question
02/13/2012 09:21 PM

Terrific Tuesday, February 14th, 2012

stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Good Morning Friends~

I hope that everyone is waking up feeling low to no pains today. It's a little humid here in Florida so aching a bit. Nothing I cannot handle though.

We are going to a Valentine party at our hall tonight, mostly for the caterer, and to socialize. My sister and BIL want to see what it is like. My sister has been here before, when the girls were all here, but BIL just for a quick visit during a day visit once before, They seem to be very impressed so far, which surprises me because they have money and have a very beautiful home, and had one here once in Florida.

I hope that all of you have a Terrific Tuesday, whatever your day brings. My sister and I are going for a pedicure, so I am looking forward to doing that with my sister. I miss her when we are down here in the winter. We watched TV together tonight and talked like sisters too and she bought me some cute things from the flea market. We just had a great day and I am sure today is going to be just a terrific as yesterday was.

Try to make sure you smile today. It may make you feel better and it may make someone elses day as well. Please smile for me. pleaseKissing this is a better smileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile I just love that song, maybe the name of it is smile, or just smile.

I wish you all a great day, and if I may use a good friend's words, soothing hugs!

Love to all of you~

Christine

02/14/2012 06:46 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Terrific Tuesday To Everyone Here! Echo Christine's beautiful wishes to everyone, too!

Please check out this awesome post- by my co GL over on Self Esteem & Positive Thinking SG- please click on this link as it will bless You

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/positive-thinking- discussions/lounge/3483781-what-does-love-mean-to-you- 9829#3483957

Christine- have a good Valentine's party!

Going out for a romantic meal with hubby Chris tonight- looking forward t this- pain a manageable 6 out of 10 today too!

Soothing fibromite hugs to all, love Clarita Smile

tiger pals

02/14/2012 12:43 PM
rah1981
rah1981  

Happy V-Day

It sounds like you two will have a good day today. I've been down with the flu for a week, but feeling better now. This last weekend I went to the park with my husband and kids. It was fun and felt good to get out and do something with the family, it's been awhile.

My Doctor reduced my Paxil dosage. I feel a lot better now. I'm not fatigue anymore.

Have a great V-Day

~Robin~

02/14/2012 01:27 PM
missyme
missymePosts: 2169
Group Leader

christine ~ you are just a riot! such a jet-setter! do you have a condo there? is it a kind of retirement set-up? sounds like they have so much going on all the time. you are so blessed to have a sister. i always wanted one but no such luck! enjoy your time with her.

clarita ~ enjoy your romantic night and i so hope that your pain lessens!

robin ~ glad you're feeling better and that you got out for awhile, especially with the kiddos!

hugs and love to all..........

02/14/2012 03:29 PM
countrycook
countrycook  

Hi Girls and Guys, Today was a busy day, made some homemade chocolate covered cherries, peanutbutter bonbons, fudge and sugar cookies to sell for Valentine's day, my friend is going to selling them for me, I can't handle the cold for to long. Tonight we are cooking dinner with friends, we all bought lobsters and going to have asparagus, rice, baked potatoes, steak. Yummy, love lobster, I am an east coast girl at heart and could eat seafood 6 out of 7 days a week so lobster is a real treat.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

Christine, hope you have a fun time with your sister. Smile Hope your dinner is a nice one.

Clarita, have a nice dinner with hubby Chris. Smile

rah, glad you are feeling much better. Hope your day is a good one.

Missyme, hope your day was a good one and hope you have a nice dinner.

02/14/2012 05:20 PM
Rubberman
Rubberman  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Hope you all had a lovely Day

Brother in Pain Bobby

02/14/2012 08:31 PM
hedap

I enjoyed reading about everyone's day. I am thankdul daily for the beautiful blessings that are a part of my life everyday. All the other things, well they're just things...

heather

02/14/2012 09:38 PM
countrycook
countrycook  

Hi Rubberman, hope your day was a good one. Smile

So right Heather all the other things are just things.

I have many blessings and am very thankful for them all.

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved