MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
04/18/2012 06:11 PM

New!

tiredlegs
tiredlegs  

Hello everyone!! I am new to the site. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year. It was nice to finally put a name to all the pain and fatigue and depression. I've been looking for support groups and people to talk to about everything. It's nice to talk to people who can relate and who understand what your going through.

04/19/2012 05:06 AM
BHartford
BHartford  

Hi, My name is Brenda. I think I might have posted a response to you in another group. Welcome to the group! I bet you will find many benefits from being here. I have found that the people that are on this site are some of the most understanding people I have ever met. I am glad that you found us, and I am looking forward to getting to know you. Feel free to friend me, and send me a chat invite when ever you see me online. Have a great day!

04/19/2012 12:27 PM
missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

welcome again!

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved