MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/20/2010 07:47 AM

SO GLAD I FOUND ALL OF YOU!

nancywilson66

I DON'T FEEL ALONE ANYMORE, I FINALLY HAVE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE WHO REALLY, REALLY CAN UNDERSTAND MY DISEASE. I THANK GOD FOR ALL OF YOU.Sad

05/20/2010 09:00 AM
nancywilson66

I don't know if I am posting right. I appreciate any assistance anyone can offer. Please excuse me, I am a newbie to the fibromite boards!

05/20/2010 01:38 PM
janquito
janquito  

Hi Nancy, Welcome to the group. You're doing fine with the posting. Others should be around shortly. I'm glad you found this site, too. I'm really glad I did. It really does help to have others to talk with, cry, vent, laugh with, etc. If you have any questions, comments, whatever, please feel free to do so. You may pm me anytime-the part under the person's name, post number, etc. and above give a hug. Does that help or just confuse you more? Sorry. You'll find this group a big help! Promise! Wink

05/21/2010 02:27 PM
nancywilson66

Thanks.......I could really use all the friends I can get! God bless you! Please add me to you friend list, I don't know how to add friends to my profile yet...lol.

08/15/2010 12:45 AM
TressiaN
TressiaN  

Welcome nancy, you have definitely found others that know what your going through. Learn as much as you can and you will learn to manage your symptoms better. So glad you found us

Tressia

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved