MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/19/2012 03:24 AM

HAPPY SATURDAY

River
River  
VIP Member
I'm an Advocate

Good Saturday morning brothers and sister.

Anyone have plans for today...I wanna hear all about.

Where is Sissy Christy? Are they still in Gaitlandburg?

Sad

Ann your doing a job as group leader, so happy we have you. All our GL's do a good job.

Much love hugs and prayers,River

05/19/2012 11:50 AM
deigratia
deigratia  

Post edited by: deigratia, at: 05/19/2012 11:51 AM

05/19/2012 11:54 AM
deigratia
deigratia  

Hello River and all my Fibro family!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. Have attempted to clean several times but am still here at the computer... Silly me... Doing good today so far. Hope everyone else is also.

Hugs & much love,

~gratia~

Post edited by: deigratia, at: 05/19/2012 11:55 AM

05/19/2012 12:21 PM
missyme
missymePosts: 2052
Group Leader

good afternoon sweet pear and gratia!

sissy chrissy is in the smokey mountains. she is all about go go go!!!

gratia ~ clean? what is this word "clean"? seems like i should know the meaning but at the present it just eludes me!!!!!! so glad you're doing good.

just finished my saturday morning stuff ~ well a good portion of it at least!

had quite a scare this a.m. had the gifts my preschoolers had given me out on the counter so that i could write thank you notes. one of them was a beautiful mandevilla plant. just went to the bathroom and when i came back my little stinker cat ozi had eaten some of it! went right to the computer to find out if it was poisonous and it said it was! had to call poison control right away and they said that it was not systemically poisonous but to watch for vomiting and diarrhea.

sooooooooooo, my plans for the rest of this saturday is to be on vomit/diarrhea watch! he seems fine so far.

hopefully, tonight i'll be up for going out to listen to some music. you just never know.

hope everyone has a wonderful beautiful low pain kind of day!

hugs and love..............

05/19/2012 12:42 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

Good afternoon River, Gratia, Missyme and all the fibrofamily out there. In here? I'm confused now. Tongue

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend with happy plans.

Bear and I went to the Veterans all you can eat Breakfast, at the Grange. (vets eat free!) Lots of good food and the young 4-H girls were serving and doing such a bang up job. So serious about there work and so cute!

Brightest blessings and hugs,

Karen

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved