missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

OMGOODNESS!!!!

OMGOODNESS!!!!

OMGOODNESS!!!!

FOR REAL?

OMGOODNESS!!!!

will talk to you tomorrow dear friend when i reread this and know it wasn't just the night meds aka for me as miller lite!

love you!

05/12/2012 11:41 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Missy~

I already sent a note to Roy telling her we want her asap, and if you send one it will show that the two of us, are all about this. Send your note in the morning if you have a minute to Roy. He has my note already. We brown nosed enough for our dream to come true. I am so excited, I will probably not be able to sleep and I have to get up super early to get to my son's house at ten am tomorrow morning. Got most packed to go, as much as I can do except of the toiletries. I hope we get there early and I can read my Kindle and just relax. We're taking candles, wine cheese, and some grapes and smoked kielbasa to much on the first night since we will be so tired.

I hope you have time to get a quick note out to Roy asap, so we can get Karen on before I leave on Tuesday, I let him know that too, because I don't know if my phone or computer will work there.

Love you so much sisssy missy~

Hugs and Love, and lots of itKissing Kissing Kissing Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

05/14/2012 08:03 AM
parentof3

OK.....I'm soooo confused about this conversation!!! So....I'll just say its just been one of those Looney Tune days> Well hope everybody has a wonderful Looney day with little pain and much love!!!! Yeah...it's been one of those days for me too.

05/14/2012 11:18 AM
missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

yeah, we did get a little looney with this one!Laughing

i'll have to pm you with the story.

we are a goofy Silly W00t Tongue Blink Silly bunch here for sure!

sorry if we confused everybody out there with our giddiness!

hugs and love..............

05/14/2012 05:48 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hi Missy~

I wanted to let you know that I showed the picture of the babydoll today and she was so excited. She thought it wsa a real dolly and she wanted to try and pick it up. She was adorable today. We took her to the park, grandma mostly sat on the bench and took pictures, had to get up a couple of times to take some pictures of her on the swing and suchCool Cool Cool This is what Lindsey looks like in her sun glasses. She's such a cutie, and even more adorable in her sunglasses. I find it hard to believe since she won't leave a hat on her head. Scott has been wearing a baseball cap around the house, hoping she will think that is cool too, and she will wear a sun hat, because her other grandma has a swimming pool and she is in the sun in the pool, and going outside to play and at the park, etc. We want her to wear a hat. She's good with the sunscreen and all, but no hat and no sunglasses before this.

Thanks again for posting the dolly picture for Lindsey again, she loved it and kept saying, baby, baby, aw, baby, baby. I had a present for her too, one of those $5 books, and animals at the end of the registers, at Kohls. I got Giraffes can't dance. I ready that to her today before she took her nap.

Much Love and gentle hugs~

Sissy Chrissy

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 2 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved