MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 08:32 AM

Fabulous Friday

deigratia
deigratia  

Hello to all---

Hoping everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I am working from home today and that is good because it is rainy & dreary out. I have PT this afternoon & other than that am free.

Have a blessed day!

~gratia~

05/04/2012 11:27 AM
missyme
missymePosts: 2052
Group Leader

well hi there stranger! nice to see you here ~ have been wondering. you're probably catching up on things now that you're feeling better after the surgery. how's your back doing now my dear?

rainy here too. really loud thunderboomers last night. love to listen to the storms especially when snuggle up under the quilt ~ so cozy!

kids had a riot playing with empty boxes that i brought. and empty yogurt containers that i taught them how to stack. think i'll try to post a pic of that ~ looks really cool. it's so fun to watch how they can play so many different and creative ways with empty boxes and yogurt containers! did i ever mention that i love my job?!!!!!!!!!

am really excited for tomorrow. we have tickets to see bill cosby. am lying low and saving my spoons!

hugs and love to all.................

05/05/2012 11:10 AM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

Hello Gratia Smile So happy to see you here. HOw is your PT going? I hope it helps you get stronger every session.

Missy, I am excited for you. Bill Cosby! Would love to see him in person. He tells the best stories.

Love and hugs,

Karen

05/05/2012 12:27 PM
missyme
Group Leader

hey there onry! well, if you can get here by 8, you can join us!!! we have 4 tickets since we get season tickets every year and get 4 in case the boys can join us.

so see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs and love...........

05/05/2012 01:42 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

Huff! huff! Pant! Puff!!!...Gaaassp!!!!! Smile Made it to the freeaway. Only 2 more thousand miles to go! Save me a seat Missy and have food and drink at the ready!!!!!!! Laughing

P.S. If I'm not there by 8Tonguem please get me an autograph!?

Post edited by: oregonnative, at: 05/05/2012 01:43 PM

05/05/2012 02:01 PM
missyme
Group Leader

omgoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! am literally lol long and hard!!!!!!!!

you are so dang funny!

love you friend!

05/07/2012 11:07 AM
deigratia
deigratia  

Missy,

Thanks for noticing that I've been MIA. It's hard to find time to get on here between work and all the other stuff that is going on. I'll try harder.

my back is doing well. still going to PT for it bu it is improving daily. yay!

I hope you had a lot of fun watching Bill Cosby. Sounded like fun.

Gotta run... Am working...

~gratia~

05/07/2012 11:08 AM
deigratia
deigratia  

Hi Karen!

PT is going well. So happy that I had the surgery. It is absolutely amazing.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

~gratia~

05/07/2012 12:24 PM
missyme
Group Leader

gratia ~ good to see you here! we know you're busy ~ just post when you get a chance ~ we'll be here! and so happy that you continue to improve!

hugs and love...........

Share this discussion with your friends:

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved