MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/02/2012 11:26 AM

wondering wednesday..........

missyme
missymePosts: 2052
Group Leader

can't stop thinking of our sister river. she has been through so much already. am glad it wasn't a heart attach and hope that it wasn't another stroke.

we're all pulling for you sweet sister of ours!!!

crazy weather here. will be like summer ~ in the 80s. am enjoying it though.

not much going on here. trying to rest up ~ save my spoons as they say ~ because we're going to see bill cosby on saturday. i miss a lot of things but i really really don't want to miss this! i've always liked bill cosby and really loved his show which i can't think of the name of. you know, the huxtable family. would just die laughing at some of the things. especially remember when he was giving horsey rides on his leg to the kids and then, i think his name was joey, tried to do and it was just hysterical. guess you had to be there!

have a wonderful beautiful low pain kind of day!

hugs and love................

05/02/2012 12:15 PM
Annelle
Annelle  

I've been thinking about River today, too. Hoping for the best! It's humid today after the storms of yesterday. I woke up this morning with a stiffness in my neck and back. More stiffness than pain.

But, unless I get called in, I have tomorrow off from work. A day to sit and watch TV and do the laundry.

Have a great pain free day everyone!

Annelle

05/02/2012 12:53 PM
ushie

HI, also hoping for River to be ok. Feeling crap but working on the drawings for "Pay It Forward" for my people. My, but my fingers are shaky...well, I'll call it "modern art..."

05/02/2012 04:52 PM
missyme
Group Leader

annelle ~ thank God for those days off to rest and catch up! what type of work do you do?

ushie ~ so sorry that you're feeling like crap. fibro stuff or normal people sick stuff? what type of drawings do you do? i mean, besides modern art!!! maybe you could post some on here ~ would love to see them.

hugs and love........

05/02/2012 05:06 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Hey Girls~

I'm just hanging out today. Laying around in my robe. On the phone off and on all day. Rescheduled cardiac appointment today because was not feeling well. That darn shot I need for my sugar diabetes make me so very sick, it's like I'm back on chemo therapy again. Ugh...Rescheduled it for next Wednesday. I'll probably be worn out by then after kids ALL here on Saturday. Son and dil from New Jersey (moving to Hong Kong) are coming for a quick weekend before they move. Scott and Lisa and the girls will be here as well, and mil and sister and husband might stop by as well. It will be a long, long time before we see him again, I am sure. At least a year, and probably more than that.

Since everyone is talking about River, I will write an update about her now. I did speak with her right after I had dinner and she sounds so much stronger than she did when I talked to her right before she went to the hospital. She told me that "they tested everything but my big toes today." So I think she is feeling much better. I am going to go post a few more things about her on her sight, so check that out too. I want to make sure everyone following her health situation will check there.

Love to all~

Chrissy

05/02/2012 05:15 PM
OkieNell
OkieNell  

Hey everyone, sad to see the news about River, but glad it's not as bad a you thought. I will keep her him my thoughts.

I've been busy with work (man, I sound like a broken record), but it's true and it takes ever part of me all day and when I get home, I'm beat. Hoping everyone is doing ok and know that I'm thinking about you.

05/02/2012 05:39 PM
Annelle
Annelle  

Glad to hear River is doing better!

I got scheduled for tomorrow at the last minute. Bummer.Angry Oh, well, I have an uneventful weekend coming up.

Missy - I work as a medical office assistant at a group of physicians offices. I travel between 5 or so clinics and am sometimes at different clinics each day. I've been working at this job for about a month. It's a very social job, which is good for those days when I'm exhausted and in pain. I can't just sit focusing on myself!

05/02/2012 06:23 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Anelle~ Bunner that you got called in for tomorrow, but at least you will have a quiet weekend. Enjoy it, and take care of you and do what you want to what, what you find pleasure in and really enjoy!

Ushie~Sorry you are feeling so crappy. That is a real bummer. I am sure that your people will love the drawings or cards you are making. I am really looking forward to receiving mine. Modern art or whatever. I have never heard of this sort of thing, and you are bringing a huge smile to my face, just by dedicating time to do this for us. That makes you a very special person. We have so many wonderful fibro-mites here. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Love to all of you caring people, as well as appreciation for caring, and gentle hugs~

Chrissy

05/02/2012 07:48 PM
missyme
Group Leader

janelle ~ glad you checked in! busy can be good ~ at least when we're not flaring! ~ hope you like your job also.

annelle ~ social is good too! i love my job very very much but there's limited adult socializing!!! always a tradeoff, isn't there?

sis chris (as onry would say!) ~ thanks so much for the update! you made my heart happy! and that sounds like river, "they tested everything but my big toes"!!!!!! so glad to hear her silly self coming through!

hugs and love to all................

05/02/2012 09:44 PM
ushie

Hi, glad River is doing better than feared!

I'm working on sketches, trying figures, flowers, wolves, etc., right now, hoping to drill down and fix on 5 different designs to send. Half of my figures look like fairies so far, if anyone wants a fairie...

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved