MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
05/04/2012 05:02 PM

RIVER HAS BEEN TAKEN TO HOSPITAL(page 4)

missyme
missymePosts: 2044
Group Leader

pears

05/04/2012 06:44 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

River~

Am so glad that you are home and I want you to listen to what your doctors said and take good care of yourself. Make sure you take your meds, and don't let the pain get out of control. Get some much needed rest.

Much love and hugs~

Christine

05/04/2012 08:22 PM
missyme
Group Leader

yeah ~~~ what she said!!!!!!!!!!!

05/04/2012 08:59 PM
missyme
Group Leader

love you sweet pear!

05/06/2012 03:25 AM
faerie
faerie  

River I an sooo glad that you are home. Please be gentle with yourself. The prayers ontinue.

Much love and gentle hugs.

Faerie

05/06/2012 08:00 AM
happygranny

Not sure you know me River but I have heard much about you. You sound like a most wonderful person full of life and hope and you make everyones day when you stop by for a visit. I am so sorry you have had such a rough time and my prayers are with you. But I really wanted to say thank you for being such a high class woman who brings out the best in everyone around you. Many hugs and wishes for a better day Happy granny

05/06/2012 12:23 PM
missyme
Group Leader

just wanted to share with you all part of the pm that river sent me last night:

"Still weak and tired and of course in lots of pain... pain med does help though.

I think I finally have some good doctors though. Something showed up on the tests of my brain...the doctor gave me a long name for it but do not remember. when I see him next week going to have right it down.....all these years I thought I had been taken B/P medicine......doctor would say your B/P is and I'd say took my meds.....So I get to hospital near ready to have another stroke cuz my B/P is so high. I had taken all my meds with me and doctor says where is you B/P med so I showed him the bottle of one I have take years.....doctor says no wonder you have TIA's and strokes this is NOT a blood pressure medicine. So I am on B/ P meds now 2 of them ...doctor said that should make all the difference in the world... My Dear God has sure been looking out for me.

I still have a long road to go to heal completely from every thing....but it sure feels good not to have a B/P headache.

I will try to be around as much as I can, I miss all you wonderful sisters.

You can share any of this you like with the group."

i knew you all would want to hear the good news ~ sounds like they have discovered the problem. it was a very, very scary ordeal!

hugs and love.............

05/06/2012 07:27 PM
oregonnative
oregonnative  
Group Leader

What wonderful news!! Smile Thanks so much for sharing that, Missy.

Now maybe River can begin to regain her health and feel so much better. What a blessing that would be. Wow! Gonna have to ask her what she was taking all that time thinking it was bp med. How in the world did all those other dr. miss that?

Well, It's not what's important now, for sure. Getting her back on her feet so to speak and back here with her sisters is the thing. Woo hoo!! Hurry back to us River. We miss you soooo much. <3

Post edited by: oregonnative, at: 05/06/2012 07:29 PM

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 4 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved