Hope everything turns out well for you

sending peace love & Faith

Brother in Pain

Bobby

02/27/2012 12:42 PM
missyme
missymePosts: 2048
Group Leader

sorry to hear that kittensky. don't give up, my dear.

02/28/2012 05:07 AM
Clarita
Clarita  
VIP Member

Kittensky, Hold on tightly beautiful one- we are all here for YOU! You are most certainly not alone either as many of us here have been denied benefits on the first time yet have been successful on either the second or even third attempt(myself included- had a 3 year fight for justice)- so keep fighting as well as keep hoping as this is not the end of the story- an obstacle you can as well as will hurdle, okay!! Draw on all your advocates around you to support You. Lean on all who care for you including everyone here too, please.

Sure am hoping you will get relief with the fibro as well as the asthma really soon, too.

Glad that you posted here- this way we can support you as well as say some big prayers for you/send healing light your way!

Take most excellent care of You Kittensky- asking heaven to send many angels your way as well as earth angels, may it be so!

Super gentle hugs, love Clarita

undersea angel500pix

02/28/2012 07:17 AM
countrycook
countrycook  

Kittensky, keep the faith. It is very common for them to deny you sometimes more than once. Just make sure that it is specifically listed as to what your conditions are and limitations are very important as well. Will be thinking positive thoughts for you.

03/12/2012 03:00 PM
Libbs
Libbs  

I am glad that God understands my situation and my pain, regardless of who else may or may not.

03/12/2012 04:58 PM
missyme
Group Leader

you and me both dear libbs!

don't know what i'd do without Him in my corner!!!!!

hugs and love............

07/02/2012 07:26 PM
kittensky

I am glad the airconditioner is finally working

07/02/2012 08:03 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

Libbs and Missy~

I am so glad that He is in my corner!!

Love and hugs~

Christine

07/02/2012 10:04 PM
missyme
Group Leader

wow, right now i am glad for soooooooooo many things so i'll just say:

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

07/02/2012 10:57 PM
stillhopeful
stillhopeful  
Group Leader
I'm an Advocate

I will be eternally grateful for the best husband in my area, probably in Michigan. He is the absolute best.

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 5 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved