MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
01/09/2012 09:49 PM

Terrific Tuesday! 1-10-2012

PrincessButterfly

Good morning!

Well it is Tuesday...yes that is the day that comes after Monday..LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anyways, Hope that each of you have a lovely day whatever it is that you are doing.

Take some time for yourself today and do something nice.

Like...maybe a Epsom Salts Bath or light a candle or do something that will relax you and help you feel better.

Enjoy! Kissing

happy tuesday1

01/10/2012 02:40 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  

Good Morning All!!!!!!!

01/10/2012 02:41 AM
butterfly9
butterfly9  

Princess, that sounds like a good idea. Smile

Hope everyone's day is great!

01/10/2012 05:20 AM
MaryBeth1658

Smile Sounds relaxing. Started my day with a yummy cereal, dried strawberry slivers and corn flakes. Sitting now with a hot cup of lemon tea. Caught the flu some someone, and stuffy head congestion yuk. So Extra tea on the burner for me today and will light a soothing candle too. Hope everyone has a decent Tuesday.

01/10/2012 06:21 AM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Mary Beth feel better Wink

Good morning everyone

Planning to take my daughter to work with me today hope it dont start too much drama. I am tired but not nearly as frustrated as last night!! Better get moving.

Hope everyone finds time to smile today Wink

Hugs

Naomi

01/10/2012 06:24 AM
Wintersnow1

Aww! Relaxing sounds wonderful! But there will be none of that for me. I have about 30 minutes to get myself dressed and be in the car! Yuck! Into the city for the day. Everyone wish me luck! Luckily this does not happen often.

Well, I better skeletal!

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

Hugs!

Post edited by: Wintersnow1, at: 01/10/2012 06:25 AM

01/10/2012 06:25 AM
NaomiHyde
NaomiHyde  

Good luck winter!!!!

01/10/2012 06:33 AM
mjk5309

good morning princess, bf9, mary beth, and naomi.

and of course everyone to follow. Laughing

i have drank my coffee for the day chatted with my mum, tried and i mean tried to wake tim up but hes not havin it, maybe after my laundry is done in the wash, i wanna wear my new jeans today so i had to wash a load of dark colors before i can do that because they say wash before wearing.

it will be done in the wash in a couple of minutes, i read maybe 3 pages of my second half of the chapter, but its not a big deal if i dont get it read, she basically said we wont use the book unless u need it as a reference, kind of makes me mad i bought it, but i like things to be concrete and in front of me, and have to have an upper hand in the class, so i read through and copy down all the vocab words, in the first two chapters, i did that the first day i had the book, which was last thursday. now i am reading the bulk of it, it is quite interesting. i will run out of my muscle relaxer if i dont get it today or tomorrow, for wednesday evening, pray they fill it on time Sick

i will hope for all of u that your days go well!!

{{hugs}} megan

01/10/2012 06:35 AM
PrincessButterfly

Hang in there Pearl.....just ignore all the rude drivers in the City! Wink

OR

Just honk back.....LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

01/10/2012 07:30 AM
PrincessButterfly

Have fun at School Megan!! You can do it!! Wooo-hooo! Silly

Enjoy your new jeans too!!! Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved