MDJunction - People Helping People

Ask a Question
09/15/2011 04:00 PM

I cannot take this pain anymore!

PrincessButterfly

I am sorry to complain but can't I get a break from pain?

I just do not understand. I have been a good person and always tried to do the right thing and be kind and honest and fair.

I am not trying to have anyone feel sorry for me and I am sure that there are people that have it far worse than me in life and cannot afford the medicines that I can afford but GEEEEZ!

Whoever is in charge of pain in life...PLEASE GIVE ME A FRICKIN BREAK ALREADY!!!!!!! Sad

Post edited by: PrincessButterfly, at: 09/15/2011 04:02 PM

09/15/2011 04:02 PM
Adewyn
Adewyn  
VIP Member

Hang in there my friend even the best get knocked down only to get up even stronger,,,,,,, hugs and love!

09/15/2011 04:24 PM
Zahc
Zahc  

09/15/11

Dear 'PrincessButterfly',

I would have to tell you --dear--in all verity I KNOW exactly how your are feeling; the past, two days, have been remarked by pain so incredible, neverending, and non-specific, that, I am frankly at a lost how to deal with it.

I have zero energy, and cannot seem to orbit far from the bed; while I am up, I drag around the house, really quite unable to get anythng done, and so, dear 'Pricess', I simply declared to one and all, that today, was going to me a 'ME Day', even though I did get a lot of nagging business out of the way on the telephone; as I am on oxygen, the MS contin ER seems to make it difficult to breath, but I hardly care.

I've sighed, cried, and de-cried every thing arone me; usually, dear, I am a lttle more than a whining, self-centered, withdrawn and surly bitch, but, I hardly care.

I announounced such a day earlier, and dear friends have cooperated, leaving me largely alone ( with my poor dog, who just cannot understand why Daddy can't get down on the floor and play ).

To say I hate this is an understatement,

So I can readily understand that boiling point at which you suddenly boil over,and scream to the Heavens for something, anything; It makes of me a rather small,and mean-spirited person to say that when I feel this way, I feel as though my life is being forcebly taken from me, one atom at a time, and, please forgive me, as I apportion blame to nearly everything, also get quite put out with my God, and, while pleading for some sort of relief, mention rather snottily to him that--after all, my name is NOT Job, and that, I am neither am sterling example of temperenece,patintince, stoiosm, and no one seems to give a royal damn as to my conditiom, or, to my setting any kind of exapmple. I just AM, and find that it is not emough. 'Zahc

09/15/2011 06:15 PM
PrincessButterfly

Thank you so much! Kissing

thank you i

09/15/2011 06:45 PM
butterfly9
butterfly9  

Hi Princess,

I am so sorry you are going through this and it is not being alleviated at all. I went through periods like that.

Gosh, woman! You really Do deserve a break!!! Smile Smile Smile Hope you feel better soon.

PM me anytime and feel better.

If you need to pick my brain on treatments I've tried...that's fine too. I hope you find something that helps you real quick. Smile Smile Smile

09/15/2011 07:09 PM
PrincessButterfly

butterfly9,

Thanks....I am just having a horrible night. Thanks for caring. Kissing

09/15/2011 07:28 PM
PrincessButterfly

I won't complain anymore.

I am sure that everyone is tired of me complaining all the time.

Good nite.........Unsure

Post edited by: PrincessButterfly, at: 09/15/2011 07:29 PM

09/15/2011 09:47 PM
happycampc

Princess, that is what we are here for, to vent, rage whatever you need to do to release the stress of dealing with fibro. For me the pain never goes away, sometimes less, sometimes much more but it's always there. It's frustrating and stressful and just plain awful and miserable but there is always a hope for a better tommorrow and appreciation for days that are better than the one before.

09/16/2011 06:26 AM
PrincessButterfly

Ann,

Thank you so much for your support! Kissing

Friday hugs 680fda376381dcc4f96bea3a198d909d

09/16/2011 06:35 AM
happycampc

Your welcome. Smile

Share this discussion with your friends:
<< Start < Prev 1 Next > End >>

Disclaimer: The information provided in MDJunction is not a replacement for medical diagnosis, treatment, or professional medical advice.
In case of EMERGENCY call 911 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255) to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Read more.
Contact Us | About Us
Copyright (c) 2006-2014 MDJunction.com All Rights Reserved